UPSC CDS 1 Application Form 2017 Available at the official website www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC CDS I Application Form 2017
Combined Defence Services Exam Notice 2017 will be issued in the month of November 2016. Applicants those who are going to appear for the CDS II examination 2017 which will be conducted on 5th February 2017 and looking for the opening of Online Application Form are notified that the session of applying online for the exam will be started from 9th November 2016 on the official website i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in. And the last date to apply for the CDS Application Form 2017 is 2nd December 2016 (Tentative). So, candidates are suggested to apply for the recruitment as soon as possible.
CDS Application Form 2017
Union Public Service Commission has organized the CDS II exam 2016 and the results are already declared, now it’s time to conduct again the CDS I exam 2017-2018 which will be organized on 5th February 2017. Now, every interested candidate is looking for the starting date of submission of application form so that they can apply for the recruitment and get a chance to appear for the exam. The application form will be available on the official website from 9th November 2016. Also, we have provided all the eligibility criteria details on this web page so all the candidates are suggested to read the complete article below.
Combined Defence Services Examination Details 2017
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Total Number of Vacancies: 413 seats (Expected)
Name of the Posts:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 150 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai: 175 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 45 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (For Women): 5 Posts
Educational Qualification: Applicants those who are willing to apply for UPSC CDS 1 Exam 2017, they must have completed graduation from any authorized university. Final year candidates are also eligible to apply.
Age Limit: The age limit of the applicants should be in between 18 years to 24 years to apply for the examination. Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Process: The selection process of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in the following rounds and that are mentioned below.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Personality Test
- Documents Verification
Application Fee: The application fee for the General and OBC Category applicants is Rs. 200/- and there is no application fee for all other category candidates. Candidates are suggested to deposit the application fee in any branch of State Bank of India by net banking.
Exam Pattern: The question paper will be consists of objective type questions and also applicants are not allowed to use the calculator at the time of the exam. The subjects related to which the questions will be asked are English, General Knowledge, and Elementary Mathematics.
UPSC CDS Exam Important Dates:
- Release Date of Notice: 09th November 2016
- Last Date for submission of Online Application Form of CDS 2017: 02nd December 2016
- UPSC CDS 1 Written Exam Date 2017: 05th February 2017
How to Apply Online for UPSC CDS 1 Exam 2017?
- First, visit the official website of the department i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the Online Application Form of CDS I Exam.
- Fill the correct info in the application form after reading all the details.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph on the appropriate space.
- Pay the application fees of Rs. 200/- via Net Banking or Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Take a print out of the filled application form for future use.