Apply for UPPSC Forest Ranger and Assistant Conservator 137 Vacant Posts at the official website i.e. www.uppsc.org.in . Last Date To Fill UPPSC Application Form is 5th June Hurry Up!
UPPSC Recruitment 2017
The officials of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued a job notice as UPPSC Jobs Notice for 137 number of vacancy for the posts of Assistant Conservator of Forest and Range Forest Officer Posts. Applicants those who are interested can apply online for UPPSC Vacancy 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.uppsc.up.nic.in. Candidates can submit the online application form on or before the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 01st June 2017. Other more details related to the released posts of UPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2017 are provided in the article below such as how to apply procedure, application fee, selection process, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, etc. So, candidates are suggested to read the complete article below for all the detailed information.
The UPPSC is also called as Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. The department was formed on 1st April 1937 in India. The UPPSC was established by the Constitution of India under Articles 315 to 323 by the central government. UPPSC takes the complete civil service examination for the selection of different posts in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Its main aim is to hire the talented and eligible applicants for different posts in the government departments of the state. Uttar Pradesh government regulates UPPSC. Now, currently the department has issued the UPPSC Jobs Notice to hire the 137 number of candidates in the Forest departments. Applicants those who were searching for the recent Govt Jobs can apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2017 on or before the last dates.
UPPSC Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh public Service Commission
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Conservator of Forest and Range Forest Officer
- Total Number of Posts: 137 posts
- Application Mode: online
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Starting date for the submission of application form: 5th May 2017
- The last date for the submission of application form: 5th June 2017
- Official website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Post Wise Details:
Assistant Conservator of Forest: 17 Posts
|Category||Total No. of Posts|
Range Forest Officer: 120 Posts
|Category||Total No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: The applicants those who willing in applying for the released job posts by the UPPSC department need to have bachelor’s degree from the authorized university or department.
Age Limit: The candidates those who willing to apply for the UPPSC Jobs 2017 they must fulfil the age limit eligibility criteria conditions as provided below. Also, the interested candidates are suggested to refer the official notice for details related to the age relaxation.
- Minimum age limit: 21 years
- Maximum age limit: 40 years.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will depend on the candidate’s performance in the following.
- PET, PST
- Written Exam.
Pay Scale: The applicants those who will be selected in the UPPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest and Range Forest Officer Jobs 2017 will get a great amount of salary as mentioned in the official advertisement.
Application Fee: The candidates those who willing to apply for the UPPSC Jobs 2017 they need to pay the application fee as per their category as mentioned below.
- UR/ OBC Category: Rs. 125/-
- ST/ ST Category: Rs. 65/-
- PWD Category: Rs, 25/-
- EXSM/ Women: Nil
How to apply for the UPPSC Assistant Conservator Posts
UPPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest and Range Forest Officer Application Form has been released on the official website of the department. Here below, we have provided some simple steps that will help you in applying for the application form easily without any difficulty. Also, stay connected with us for all the latest updates. If you are facing any kind of difficulty then you can comment in the comment box provided below.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Download the UPPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest and Range Forest Officer Recruitment Notice 2017 and read the notification carefully.
- Now, click on the direct link available to apply online.
- Fill the information in the relevant fields.
- Pay the application fee as per their category.
- After verifying all the information, click on the submit option.
- Download it and save the copy of the application form for the exam use.
- Release Date of official notification: 5th May 2017
- Starting date for the submission of online application form: 5th May 2017
- The last date for the registration of application form: 1st June 2017
- The last date for the submission of online application fee: 1th June 2017
- The last date for the submission of online application form: 5th June 2017
Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in