TSSET Online Application 2017 or Telangana SET Application Form 2017 submit before 6th April 2017 available at www.online.telanganaset.org
TSSET Application Form 2017
The Osmania University will be going to conduct the Telangana State Eligibility Test TSSET 2017 to recruit candidates for the Lecturer as well as Assistant Professor Position in the Telangana state. The organization chooses candidates based on the candidate’s performance in the interview and the qualification which the candidate has. Check the information about the TSSET Application Form available on its official website www.online.telanganaset.org. The candidates are required to apply for this position after reading and checking the eligibility criteria for the same.
Last Date to Apply without late fees is now extended.
TSSET 2017 Important dates
|Notification Date||16th February 2017|
|Last date for submission of Online Application without late fees||27th March 2017|
|With late fees of 1500INR||10th April 2017|
|With Late Fees of 2000INR||20th April 2017|
|With Late fees of 3000INR (Hyderabad location)||1st May 2017|
|Hall Ticket release date||20th May 2017|
|Examination date||11th June 2017|
TSSET 2017 Fee Structure
Initially the last date to submit the TSSET Application Form 2017 is 20th March 2017 but now the candidates can submit the application form with the late fees till 6th April 2017.
If the candidate belongs to the OC category then he or she has to pay 1000INR fees whereas if the candidate belongs to the BC category then he or she has to pay 800INR as the application fees. If the candidate belongs to the SC/ST/PH/VH category the candidate has to pay 500INR as the application fees.
Mode of Payment:
The mode to apply for the TSSET Application form 2017 is the online process. If the candidate wants to apply for the TSSET 2017 then he or she has to pay the fees or the late fees using payment gateway by credit card, debit card, or by net banking.
Steps to Apply for TSSET Exam 2017
- In order to apply for TSSET 2017, the candidate has to visit the website or just click on the link http://online.telanganaset.org/.
- After clicking on the link you will find the page where you can check the information provided and the documents needed.
- After reading all the details thoroughly, the candidate can click on the Apply Now button.
- As soon as candidate clicks on the button, it will show you another page where the candidate has to provide the information including Name of the Candidate, Father’s Name, DOB, and other related details.
- You have to mention your registered mobile number as well which you can use to send SMS.
- The Login ID and the mobile number you have entered will be considered as your primary contact number.
- The candidate are required to fill other details also including the qualification required, Examination center and other related details.
- Submit all the details by clicking on the submit button.
- The candidates are required to upload the scanned photo and signature along with the certificate in the JPG and JPEG format.
- As soon as the candidate submits, he or she will find the summary in front of the screen.
- Then you can make payment by clicking on the Make Payment icon which will redirect you to the new page.
TSSET Entrance Exam 2017
If the candidate wants to apply for the TSSET Entrance Exam 2017 then he or she has to register themselves by an online method. Before applying for the TSSET 2017, the candidate has to read all the terms and conditions including the eligibility criteria and other. Read the complete instructions and apply for the TSSET Examination accordingly.