Latest Update (21st March 2017) : Tamil Nadu SET Notification 2017 Download TNSET Application Form Now available at www.tnsetexam2017mtwu.in
TNSET 2017 Application Form
The Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test announced the TNSET Recruitment 2017 on 12 February 2017 for the teaching jobs. All the candidates who are looking for the teaching jobs and government openings are required to check this notification and apply for the same before the last date of application form submission. So check and download the application form available on its official website www.tnsetexam2017mtwu.in. This job notification is to recruit the candidates for the Assistant Professor post.
Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test Application Form 2017
The candidates who want to become professor are required to fill the form before the last date of Application form submission that is 12 March 2017. So start filling the application form and collect your documents to upload it along with the Application form and submit it before 12 March 2017. But before submitting and entering the details check the eligibility criteria first including the age limit, Application fees, qualification and the method of applying and then apply for this post by an online method. Here we have covered each and every detail about the exam and result which help you in accessing the details and to apply for this job.
www.tnsetexam2017mtwu.in Application Form 2017
|Name of the Commission||Mother Theresa University, Kodaikanal|
|Name of the Examination||Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor|
|Number of the Post||NA|
|Last date of application form||12th March 2017|
|Examination Date||23rd April 2017|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for TNSET Notification 2017
Qualification: The candidate must have the master degree or PH.D degree in the required field to apply for this job and that should be from recognized university or institute. For more details, you can check its official notification available on the link which we have provided above.
Age Limit: There is no age limit for this job to apply for this post. Any candidate can apply for this notification.
Pay Scale: The candidates who get the selection will definitely get an attractive amount of remuneration as per the government norms.
Selection Process: As per the candidates performance in the selection round, the candidate will be eligible for this post. There are two selection processes to get the job
- Written Exam
Application Fee: The candidate can pay the fees by the demand draft or by the IPO only and the fees details are
- For General category: 1500INR
- BC/DNC/MBC: 1250INR
- For SC/ST: 500INR
- Late Fees: 300INR
TNSET Exam Pattern 2017
|Session||Paper||Marks||No of Questions||Duration ( minutes)|
|First||1||100||60 (50 have to attempt)||75|
TNSET Exam Dates 2017
- Online Application Submission Starts from – 12 Feb 2017
- Online Application Submission Ends on – 12 March 2017
- Last Date to Submit Application with Late Fee – 19 March 2017
- Date of Written Examination – 23 April 2017
How to Apply for TNSET Application Form 2017
In order to apply for this post the candidate has to first check the eligibility criteria and then he or she can apply for this job. Here you can check the simple method to reach the Application Form which you have to follow.
- The candidate has to first navigate the website tnsetexam2017mtwu.ac.in.
- There you have to find the link to apply online.
- As soon as you click on the link it will redirect you to the new page where you have to enter your personal as well as exam related details.
- Along with the application form the candidate has to upload the scanned photos and documents whichever mentioned on the application form.
- Then he or she has to pay the fees by the online mode.
- After all these formalities the candidate has to submit the application.
- After the application submission, the candidate will receive the application number and the acknowledgement.