SSC CGL Application Form 2017, CGL Exam Notification Delayed at the official website www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Application Form 2017
This is a great news for the candidates that the Staff Selection Commission is going to release the SSC CGL Tier 1 Online Application form 2017 for the recruitment of talented and eligible candidates for the posts of Inspector, Assistant Enforcement Officer, and other posts. The interested applicants can apply online for the SSC CGL Exam 2017 by visiting the official website of the department that is www.ssc.nic.in. The applicants can fill the SSC CGL Application Form 2017 before the last date to apply for the recruitment. SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2017 will start from 19 June 2017 to 02 July 2017. After qualifying tier 1 exam, the applicants will proceed to Tier 2 and Tier 3 Examination on their respective dates. The more information of SSC CGL Notice 2017 are provided in the article below. Applicants are suggested to just have a look before applying for the application form.
About SSC CGL
SSC CGL which is also called as Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level Exam. It is an exam organized to hire the applicants for different available posts in ministries, departments, and organizations of the Government of India. It is organized by the Staff Selection Commission for selecting staff for different Group B and Group C posts. The Staff Selection Commission was formed in the year 1975.
SSC CGL Vacancy Details 2017
- Name of the Organization:Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the exam:Common Graduate Level (CGL) 2017
- Total No. of Vacancies: 9000+
- Official Website:ssc.nic.in
Name of the Posts:
- Inspector Preventive Officer
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Statistical Investigator Grade-II
- And Other Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL Exam 2017:
Educational Qualification: Applicants those who are interested for the released posts should have Graduation Degree in related field as per the posts from any authorized University or Institution are eligible to take part in the SSC CGL Exam 2017.
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidates should lie in between 18 years to 27 years as on 1st of August 2017.
Application Fees: Interested candidates need to pay the application fee provided below as per their category provided below.
- 100/- for General & OBC Category applicants.
- No fees for SC/ ST/ Women Category applicants.
Selection Process: The selection process of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in the SSC CGL Tier 1, 2, 3 Exam. And applicants can proceed stepwise like Tier 1 then Tier 2 then Tier 3 and after that final selection round will be made.
- Starting date for submission of SSC CGL Online Application Form 2017: 11th March 2017 (postponed)
- The last date for submission of SSC CGL Online Application Form 2017: 15th April 2017
- Release date for SSC CGL Tier-I Admit Card: First week of June 2017
- SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Date: 19th June to 2nd July 2017
- Result Declaration Date for SSC CGL Tier-I: August 2017
- Release date for SSC CGL Tier-II Admit card: August 2017
- Exam Date of SSC CGL Tier-II: 5th to 8th September 2017
- Result declaration date for CGL Tier-II: October 2017
- SSC CGL Tier-III Exam: 12th November 2017
- Interview/ Skill Test/ Computer Skill Test: December 2017
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in