Latest Update(26th August): SSC CGL Admit Card 2016 Tier 1 exam Available for Download at www.ssc.nic.in:
SSC CGL 2016 Tier 1 Admit Card Download
- 1 SSC CGL 2016 Tier 1 Admit Card Download
- 2 SSC CGL 2016 Notification
- 3 ssc cgl apply online 2016
- 4 ssc cgl application form 2016 tier 1
- 5 www ssc nic in cgl 2016 application form
- 6 ssc cgl 2016 exam date & Fees
- 7 ssc cgl 2016 age limit
- 8 SSC CGL Group B & C Educational Qualification & Selection Process
- 9 ssc cgl exam pattern and syllabus 2016
- 10 ssc cgl 2016 registration started
- 11 Official Website: www.ssconline2.gov.in | sscner.org.in
The candidates are very excited about Written Examination and are curiously waiting for the release of SSC CGL Tier I Admit Card 2016. After downloading the Hall Ticket applicant must check the venue of the examination, date and time of examination, proper spelling of name and photograph and signature should be match with the original one. If there should be any mistake in the hall ticket than the candidate should complain. very year Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Graduate Level examination for appointing various candidates for different post in different department. For the recruitment process commission first conduct SSC CGL Tier I.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2016: Staff Selection Commission has declared a notification for downloading SSC Admit Card 2016 for (Common Graduation Level) Tier 1 examination. So now the applicant those who has submitted their registrations will able to download SSC CGL Admit Tier II Exam Admit Card 2016 from the official website. for more details visit bellow link.
SSC CGL 2016 Notification
Staff Selection Commission issued notification on 13th February 2016 for Combined Graduate Level 2016. This is great news for all those who want to get job in government sector. Every year a huge number of interested candidates register for the course provided and it is expected that this year, a lot of applicants will apply for the available seats. Staff Selection Commission will hold the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2016 Tier-I on 08th & 22nd May 2016. It will be held for selecting candidates for Tier-II examination for filling up different categories of posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations.
ssc cgl apply online 2016
The Staff Selection Commission is functioning under the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India. It was set up on 1 July 1976 primarily to make recruitment on zonal basis for non-technical Group C posts under the Central Government. The main functions are to conduct examinations and interviews, wherever required, for recruitment to the posts within our purview. The examinations are held as far as possible at different centers and successful candidates posted, to the extent possible, to their home state/region.
ssc cgl application form 2016 tier 1
The candidate having the minimum educational qualification should fill SSC CGL Application Form 2016. To get details info on this Recruitment applicant should go through the official notification available on the official website: www.ssc.nic.in After getting the detail info candidate those who are interested to apply for SSC CGL 2016 have to fill the information required in the Application form available in the official site and send a Hard Copy to the address of the Board.
www ssc nic in cgl 2016 application form
- Name of the organization: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Exam: Combined Graduate Level 2016
- Total seat: various
- Application method: Online
- Status: Started from 13th February 2016
- Registration deadline: 14th March, 2016
- Tier I Exam Date: 08th & 22nd May 2016
- Fee: Rs.100 for general and No fees for SC/ST
- Pay Scale: Rs.9, 300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/- for Group B Posts and Rs.5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1,800/- for Group C Posts
- Age limit: 18 to 27years
- Eligibility: Graduation on any subject
- Selection process: Tier I, Tier II and Tier III
- Website: sscner.org.in | sscregistration.nic.in | www.ssconline2.gov.in
ssc cgl 2016 exam date & Fees
Examination fee for the Candidates applying for the Test is Rs. 100/- for General Candidate and Other Backward Classes. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee.
ssc cgl 2016 age limit
To apply for the SSC Group B & C post the applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 27 years as on 01st January 2016. Age relaxation will be done for reserved quota. Upper age limit will be relaxed for OBC/ SC/ ST Candidates. OBC candidate age limit will be relaxed by 3 years and for SC/ST applicants, for 5 years as per Government rules and regulations.
SSC CGL Group B & C Educational Qualification & Selection Process
Minimum educational require for SSC CGL 2016 is Candidates must have completed Graduate Degree or its relevant from a UGC approval university or institutes. Candidates who will be selected through SSC Combined Graduate Level 2016 are offered a monthly salary of Rs.9, 300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/- for Group B Posts and Rs.5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1,800/- for Group C Posts.
Selection procedure for SSC combined graduate level recruitment:
- Tier 1: First of all CGL tier 1 exam will be organized for all candidates. Tier 1 will be organized for the sake of larger no of applicants.
- Tier 2: Graduate level mains exam is also known as TIER II exam.
- Tier 3: This tier is also called personality test or interview test i.e. CPT test/skill test/document verification and other test will be organized as per as demand of various different post.
ssc cgl exam pattern and syllabus 2016
Tier – I exam includes Objective type question. Paper consists of the 50 questions from the 4 section: General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension. Paper consists of total 200 questions and the time duration is 2 hours. There should be a reduction 1 mark for each right answer and deduction of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
ssc cgl 2016 registration started
The Tier II exam consists of three papers: Statistics, Quantitative Abilities and English Language & Comprehension. Quantitative Abilities and Statistic paper include 100 questions which contains total 200 marks while English Language Comprehension with 200 marks. and Tier III exam is a skill test session have been arranged for total 100 marks.
Last Date: 14/03/2016