South 24 Paraganas Jobs 2016 Stenographer, LDC, Peon Jobs Online Application Form www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
South 24 Parganas Jobs 2016
The District Court of Calcutta has called the application of the person interested for the job of lower cadre clerk, stenographer, and various posts at peon level. Those people who are interested in these jobs can send in their application by the easiest mode that is by the online mode and can try their luck for getting these positions in the reputed District Court of Calcutta.
South 24 Parganas Recruitment 2016:
The District Court of South 24 Paraganas has got some 152 vacant posts in the court. It has a jurisdiction over the district of South Parganas of West Bengal.
South 24 Parganas Recruitment 2016 Details:
Total no of posts: 152 posts
Name of the posts applied:
- Bengali Stenographer: 01
- Stenographer: 13
- LDC: 92
- Peon: 42
- Mali or gardener: 01
- Farash: 02
- Day guard: 01
Education required: For the posts 4 and 7, the applicant must have passed class VIII from any board of India and they should have a good experience of their work.
Age limit: The aspiring candidates should be between the age of 18 to 40 years of age, and there will be suitable age relaxation according to the rule.
- Name of the post applied: Lower Division Clerk, Bengali Stenographer, Stenographer
The candidate should have done Matriculation from any board of India and also have a good typing speed in English and in Bengali. The speed in English should be 35 words per minute and the speed in Bengali should be 25 words per minute.
Age limit: The aspiring applicants should be between the age of 18 years to the maximum age of 37 years for the posts of Bengali Stenographer and Stenographer and for LDC the maximum age is 40 years, and there will be suitable age relaxation according to the rules.
Job Location: South 24 Paraganas, West Bengal
- The applicants of general category will have to pay the fee of rupees 300 for applying for all the post.
- The candidates of SC/ST will pay 200/Rs for the Bengali Stenographer and Stenographer posts and for the LDC post pay 150/Rs and for the rest of the other posts will have to pay 100/Rs.
The relaxation in the fee will be given to the candidates of the reserved categories and can be checked form the official website of the court which is mentioned below.
Some important date:
- Date of start of online application form: 14th July 2016
- Date of Closing of online application form: 12nd August 2016
The process to fill application form:
- The candidate should first click on the website of the District Court www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
- The click on the career option on the page
- The instructions given should be read carefully
- Then fill up the from very careful
- Submit the form and take out the hard copy of the form
The applications should be sent with all the documents in favour of the qualification required for the posts.
There are many vacancies for the Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk etc. in the South 24 Paraganas District Court of Calcutta and the interested persons can apply for the same by online method before 12/08/16. And we will give you every possible detail about the exam date; admit card, results and every other aspect of the jobs on our website. For any other conformation, the aspiring applicants can also visit the website of the bank.