Sikkim TET 2016 Application Form is available online at the official site www.sikkimhrdd.org
Sikkim TET 2016 Application Form
Sikkim Human Resource Development Department has very recently issued a notification for the application for Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) for the year 2016. Candidates aspiring for government jobs, who also find good teacher’s quality within them, have got the golden opportunity for themselves. Sikkim Sate Government is giving this opportunity to all the residents. Go and grab it. The notifications are out and the Application form will be soon made available on the official website sikkimhrdd.org. Application forms will be available by the month of September (2016) and the process will be closing by the end of October (2016) if not extended by the department.
About Sikkim TET (STET)
The Sikkim Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) is conducted by the Human Resource Development Department of the state of Sikkim. For all the candidates it is must know that Sikkim has remained on top ranks at the national level for elementary education that is based on the Accessibility, Infrastructure, Teachers and Outcome. TET is the responsibility of the state government and like every other state Sikkim TET is also conducted every year providing employment to a large number of people. TET not only provides employment, it also ensures the provision of quality education for the children shaping their bright future with the right present. Further details regarding the STET application forms, exam dates, eligibility, etc. are provided below for candidates’ ease.
Sikkim TET Eligibility Requirements
- For the post of teacher at primary level, the candidate must have passed at least their intermediate with minimum 50% marks from any recognized board with a two- years Diploma in Special Education or Elementary Education.
- For the post of teacher at the upper primary level, the candidate must have completed graduation obtaining minimum 50% marks from a recognized university with a 1 years B.Ed Degree or 2 years B.El.Ed degree or 4 year BA/BSc.Ed
- It is to note here that the diploma or degree in teacher’s education must be recognized by the National Council for Teachers Education (NCTE) and will be only considered.
- Candidates below 18 years are not eligible to apply for Sikkim TET recruitment.
- Applicants are required to pay Rs.225/- as application fee. The fee for application should be paid through Demand Draft (DD) which has to be in the favour of Joint Director (of the examination) HRDD at any branch of IDBI bank in the state. It can also be paid through online mode.
Sikkim HRDD TET Exam Pattern
There will be two exams conducted i.e. Paper I and Paper II. Both the papers will have multiple choice questions with four multiples. Each question will carry 1 mark. Candidates applying for the post of primary teachers (class I to V) will have to write paper I. Candidates applying for the post of Upper Primary Teacher (class VI to VIII) will write the paper II. Candidates applying for both the levels will have to sit for both the papers.
- The Application forms will be releasing in September 2016.
- Application process shall be closed in October 2016
- Exams shall be conducted in December 2016
How to Apply for Sikkim HRDD TET Exam 2016
- Lon on to the official site of Sikkim HRDD www.org
- Find and clink on the Sikkim TET 2016 link
- Go to Apply Option
- Candidates are needed to fill all the required information and recheck your given information before submitting.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through offline mode by making a Demand Draft in the favor of Joint Director/Exam of HRDD at IDBI bank. Candidates can also pay through online mode according to the given instructions.
- Candidates are needed to keep a hardcopy of the application form.
- Candidates can apply offline mode by downloading the application from the official website. The completed application form must be submitted in Room no. 308, HRDD Secretariat. Candidates are also required to attach few documents if asked.
Official Website – www.sikkimhrdd.org