RULET Application Form 2017, B.A. LLB Courses Admission, Registration Process at the official website i.e. www.uniraj.ac.in
RULET Application Form 2017:
The University of Rajasthan has released the job notice for Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test 2017. The exam of R Rajasthan University Law Entrance Exam 2017 is going to be conducted on 21 May 2017 (Sunday) at different exam centres to select the 120 number of students. Uniraj Law Entrance Exam 2017 will be organized for admission in B.A., LL.B.(Hons.) Five Year programmes. Those candidates who wish for taking the admission in Rajasthan University they need to fill the RULET Application Form 2017, candidates can send the application form till 11 May 2017 on the official website of the department i.e. www.uniraj.ac.in. The more details of the RULET Exam 2017 are provided below. Candidates are suggested to read them before applying for the application form.
About Rajasthan Law University:
The University of Rajasthan is a public and state university. It is one of the oldest university in the Indian state of Rajasthan, which is situated in a city of Jaipur. It was established on 08 January 1947 as University of Rajputana and was given its current name in the year 1956. It spread in approximately 1020180 yd² Square Yards on Jawaharlal Nehru Marg also called as central spine of Jaipur. And the central campus incubates different Libraries, Departments, and Sports Complexes etc.
RULET Admission Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: University of Rajasthan
- Name of the Exam: RULET- 2017 (Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test)
- Total Number of Seats: 120
- Course Offered: The exam is conducted for taking admission to UG Courses B.A., LL.B. (Hons.).
- Application Mode: Offline
- Official Website: www.uniraj.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria Conditions for RULET Application Form 2017
Education Qualification: The willing candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment must possess the 10+2 (for session 2016-17) with at least 50% marks and (for SC/ ST 45%).
Application Fees: The applicants those who are willing to apply for the recruitment application form need to pay the application fee of Rs.2000 through the Demand Draft.
Selection Process: The candidates who have successfully applied for the application form will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following exams. The Exam Pattern is provided as follows.
|Multiple Choice Questions||200 Marks|
|Group Discussion & Interview (G.D. and P.I.)||100 marks|
RULET Exam Pattern of Written Test 2017 (MCQ):
|Language Ability||200 Marks|
- The Starting Date for the submission of the application form: 05 April 2017
- The last date for the submission of application form: 11 May 2017
- Exam Date for Rajasthan University LAW ENTRANCE TEST (RULET): 21 May 2017
How to Apply for RULET Admission 2017?
The candidates those who want to take admission in Rajasthan Law University, they can apply for the RULET Exam 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.uniraj.ac.in.
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan Law University i.e. www.uniraj.ac.in
- On the home page, click on the RULET 2017 option
- Open the Rajasthan University law entrance exam 2017 and read it carefully.
- Download the application form and take a print out if it.
- Fill the required information and attach all the important certificates with it.
- Also, attach the class 10+2 (2016-17) Mark sheet with DD of Rs. 2000/-
- And send it to the postal address provided below.
Department of Law,
University of Rajasthan,
Official Website: www.uniraj.ac.in