REAP Notification 2017 Released Check Application Form, Counselling, Admission at the official website www.rtu.ac.in
REAP 2017 Application Form
Applicants are hereby informed that no separate entrance exam will be organized for conducting admission to engineering colleges of Rajasthan. Admission of the candidates will be done either through JEE Main 2017 or through class 12th merit. Applicants are required to fill the online application form for REAP 2017 admission. REAP application form 2017 is available from 15th May 2017 to 30th June 2017 by visiting the official website through online mode. There is no need to send the print out of application form to the REAP office.
- Applicants those who are interested in taking the admission to B.Tech/ B.E. programme in Rajasthan must have cleared class 12th exam with Physics and Maths as a necessary subjects and Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Biology/ Computer Science as one of the optional subjects.
- Aspirants need to qualify the exam i.e. class 12th must be completed with minimum 45% aggregate marks achieved in above mentioned subjects. 40% marks for SC/ ST/ Non Creamy Layer OBC/ Non Creamy Layer “SBC” of Rajasthan state.
Age Limit: The candidates must follow the age limit criteria as mentioned below to apply for the application form easily.
- Applicants whose date of birth falls on or after 01 October 1992 are eligible to apply for the application form. Age relaxation of 5 years will be given in the upper age limit of SC/ ST/ PWD category applicants i.e., they must born on or after 01 October 1987.
- Date of Birth provided in secondary education mark sheet/ certificate will be taken into consideration.
Application Fee: The candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 700/-. Payment can be done through e-Mitra/ CSC kiosk center recognized by the Government of Rajasthan.
REAP Counselling 2017
REAP Counselling Process 2017 will be conducted by the Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan. Counselling is organized either on the basis of applicant’s rank in JEE Main 2017 (if any) or applicant’s mark in class 12th. The counselling process will be conducted into three rounds. Applicants have to lock their options for branch and college before appearing in counselling process. During online/ choice filling, applicants need to pay Rs. 10,000. This application fee is fully adjustable in case admission is taken at the allotted institute (Admitted).
Essential Documents Required at the Time of Counselling:
- Domicile Certificate of Rajasthan
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Mark Sheet
- JEE Main 2017 Hall Ticket
- JEE Main 2017 Rank Card
- Category Certificate (if any)
- Disability Certificate (if any)
Two separate merit lists will be prepared, first merit list will be based on the scores of the JEE Main 2017 exam and second merit list will be prepared on the basis of the XII percentile. After the declaration of the merit list, choice for the option filling will be organized. At the time of option filling, applicants have to deposit Rs. 10,000/-. Aspirants can fill their options either on the basis of the JEE Mains score (Merit-1) or Percentile of 10+2 exam (Merit-2). 50% seats in the engineering colleges of Rajasthan will be filled through JEE Main 2017 and rest of the 50% seats on the basis of class 12th merit.
Reservation of Seats:
As per the norms of the Govt. of Rajasthan, reservation of seats is as follows:
- For SC Category Applicants: 16%
- For ST Category Applicants: 12%
- For OBC-NCL Category Applicants: 21%
- For NCL-SBC Category Applicants: 1%
- For PwD Category Applicants: 3%
- For Women Category Applicants: 25%
- For Dependants of Defence Killed/Ex-servicemen / Gallantry award winner: 3%
All the interested candidates are hereby advised to apply for the application form before the last date.