PSTET Application Form 2017 Apply Online For Punjab TET Reruitment at the official website i.e. www.tetpunjab.com
PSTET Application Form 2017
The State Council of Educational Research and Training, Government of Punjab will soon be going to release the Punjab TET Exam notification 2017. The board is going to organize the Punjab Teachers Eligibility Test (Punjab TET) Exam on 21st August 2017 for the candidates those who wants to become teachers I – V standard and VI – VIII standard in the Punjab Schools. All the applicants those who are interested and are eligible can apply for PSTET Online Application form 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.tetpunjab.com before waiting the last date. The related details which are essential such as age limit, selection process, application fee, how to apply procedure, etc. are listed below. So, the candidate those who are willing to get the job in the department are suggested to eligibility criteria details before the last date.
About Punjab TET 2017
The State Council of Educational Research and Training, Government of Punjab is the council owned and controlled by the Punjab state government. It gives training to the teachers which helps them to become teacher in the different schools under the state of Punjab. SCERT conducts the Punjab Teachers Eligibility Test which enables candidates to become eligible to apply for the teacher’s posts in the schools of Punjab. Currently, it has released the job notice for the Punjab TET 2017 exam.
Punjab TET Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: State Council of Educational Research and Training
- Name of the Exam: Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
- Job Category: Teacher level
- Job Location: Punjab
- Exam Dates: August 2017
- Official Website: www.tetpunjab.com
Eligibility Criteria for PSTET 2017:
Educational Qualification: The applicants those who are having the minimum educational qualification will be considered eligible to appear in PSTET Exam 2017. Refer the official notification for detailed information.
Age Limit: Refer the official notification for detailed information related to the age limit criteria.
Application Fee for Punjab TET Recruitment 2017:
For Paper I or II:
- General/ BC/ OBC category Candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC/ ST category Candidates: Rs.300/-
For Paper I and II:
- General/ BC/ OBC category Candidates: Rs.1200/-
- SC/ ST category Candidates: Rs.600/-
|Name of the Activity||Date of Activity|
|Starting date for the online registration process||4th July 2017 to 16th August 2017|
|Date of Deposit of application fees||5th July 2017 to 17th August 2017|
|Last date for the online registration process and details editing||16th August 2017|
|PSTET Exam Date||25th September 2017|
How to apply for the PSTET Application Process 2017?
Steps to apply for the application form are provided in the article below. All the candidates are suggested to apply as soon as possible on or before the last date of submission of application fee as no application form will be considered eligible after the last date of submission of application form.
- The candidate should first click on the website of State Council of Educational Research and Training, Punjab i.e. www.tetpunjab.com
- Then click on the link made to register the applicants
- The instructions given should be read carefully
- Then fill up the form very careful
- Submit the form and take out the hard copy
Official Website: www.tetpunjab.com