Latest Update(27th September 2016): Odisha TET 2 Application Form 2016 available at the official website www.bseodisha.ac.in
OTET Application Form 2016
Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, Cuttack has released the online application link to apply for Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 (OTET 2016). The registration procedure for OTET Online Application Form 2016 has started from 24th June 2016 (8 AM) and the last date to apply online for the application form is 11th July 2016 (midnight). Applicants who are interested and are eligible can apply online by visiting the official website for OTET Paper – 1 or Paper – 2 or both.
Odisha TET Application Form 2016
The application fee for the Odisha TET Application Form 2016 is Rs. 400 which is necessary to be paid by the aspirants who are interested in applying either through online or offline mode till the last date i.e. 11th July 2016 (11:45 PM). The last date to fill the details in the OTET Application Form 2016 is July 12, 2016, till midnight.
About Odisha TET
Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test is organized by the state government for the applicants who wants to become teachers in state government, private aided, private unaided schools in the state of Odisha. The applicants once qualified in OTET can apply again, next year, for improvement. Odisha TET Paper-1 is for the aspirants who want to become a teacher of class 1st to 5th and OTET Paper-2 is for the applicants who want to become a teacher of class 5th to 8th. If an aspirant does not have any particular choice of paper-1 or paper-2, then he/ she should apply for both paper 1 and 2.
OTET is also called as Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test and is one of the most famous exams of this state. Applicants who are qualifying the paper I examination, they will be selected as a teacher in the Primary classes, and those who qualified in the paper II examination will be appointed as a teacher in Upper Primary classes. The aspirants who are interested may apply for this test from the official website given below. Other details related to the Odisha TET 2016 like age limit, pay scale, education qualification, application fees, how to apply process, selection procedure, etc. are given in the article below. So, applicants are advised to read the complete article below for all the latest updates.
Odisha TET 2016 Application Form Details:
Name of the Board: Odisha Board of Secondary Education
Name of the Examination: Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2016
Apply Mode: Online
For Paper I: A claimants having any of the below mentioned educational qualification can apply for Paper 1 of OTET 2016.
- Higher Secondary (+2 or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma Course in the Elementary Education.
- 2 years Diploma Course in Education (Special Education) recognized by RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India)
- Graduation with 2 years Diploma course in Elementary Education or 2 years Diploma Course in Special Education recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India.
For Paper II: The claimants having any of the below provided educational qualification can apply for Paper 2.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks with 1 year Bachelor’s Degree in Education or 1 year B.Ed. (Special Education) recognized by RCI
- Higher Secondary with at least 50% marks and 4 years B.A. Ed. / B.Sc. Ed. (integrated course).
- Aspirants who are in the final year of any of the teacher education programs (affiliated by NCTE or by the RCI as the case may be) can also appear in Odisha TET 2016.
Selection Process: Aspirants will be selected for the particular post by their performance in the written test and interview.
Application fee: All the applicants who are interested and are eligible should have to pay Rs. 350/- as application fee for being a part of this test.
- Submission of Online Application process will start in the month of 26th September 2016
- Online Application Forms can be submitted till October 2016
- OTET may be conducted in December 2016
How to Apply for Odisha TET 2016 Application Form?
- First, visit the official website www.bseodisha.nic.in
- Then, choose the “Examinations” and click on the “OTET Examination” link on the home page.
- Click on the “Registration” link for new registration.
- If already registered, then ‘Login’.
- Fill all the necessary information and upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Complete the application fee payment process.
- Click on the submit option.
- At last, take a print out of your application form for further uses.