Latest Update (3rd July 2017) : MP Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2017 online notification available at the official website www.vyapam.nic.in
MP TET 2017 Online Application Form
Madhya Pradesh Teacher’s Eligibility Test which is conducted by Vyapam will be conducted this year also. This exam is made compulsory for the candidates those who want to become a teacher in the government school, and that can be in the central schools, Navodaya Vidyalaya or any state government school. Madhya Pradesh government carries out the exam every year, and all those candidates who fulfill the given criteria and are Indian nationals can apply for this exam.
The details of the same will be published on this website and can also be checked from the official website of Vyapam www.vyapam.nic.in
MP Teaching Eligibility Test:
MP TET is the exam conducted by the Madhya Pradesh government through VYAPAM for the selection of teachers or more correctly for the selection of qualified teacher for the betterment of the education system in India. It is important to qualify this exam if a person wants to teach in a government school from classes first to eighth. This exam is taken to check the teaching eligibility of a candidate to teach classes at a primary and secondary level in any of the government school, Navodaya Vidyalaya. Nowadays, even the public schools are making it mandatory for the candidates to qualify the MP TET Exam in order to have an excellent quality of teachers in the private schools.
MP TET Notification 2017:
Every year VYAPAM conducts this exam twice. It has been divided into two categories they are TET I and TET II.
- TET I exam: This exam is for those candidates who want to teach in the primary class that is from class 1st to class 5th.
- TET II exam: This exam is for those candidates who want to teach the secondary class that is from class 6th to class 8th.
- For both the exams, it is compulsory that the candidate should have a B.Ed. Degree along with the Graduation or post-graduation degree from a university of good repute.
Education Qualification: The minimum qualification for appearing in this exam is:
- For paper I: The person should be a graduate along with the Bachelor’s degree in education
- For paper II: The person should be a post graduate degree along with a graduate degree in education.
Age limit: The minimum age limit for giving this exam is 18 years, and the maximum age by which a person can appear for this exam is 35 years.
How to apply for MP TET Recruitment 2017?
The person interested in giving the TET exam should follow the following steps to apply online for filling up the application form.
- The candidate should first click on the website of Vyapam i.e. www.vyapm.nic.in
- The click on the link made to register the applicants
- The instructions given should be read carefully
- Then fill up the form very careful
- Submit the form and take out the hard copy
MP TET Exam Application 2017:
Syllabus for the exam:
- For Language I and Language II: The candidate can select their language according to their comfort. It can be English or Hindi.
- The language paper will consist of the unseen passages, comprehension, grammar, vocabulary testing questions, etc.
- Child pedagogy and development: The concept of development of children and their behavior in the social and the personal environment.
- Elective subjects I and II:
- For science teachers, the subjects are Mathematics and Science.
- For social studies, the subjects are History and Geography along with the pedagogical issues.
MPTET Exam Important Dates:
- Starting date of online application form: July 2017
- Closing date of submission of application form : Last Week Of July
- Date of Exam: August (Expected)
We will keep you all informed about the latest news regarding the application form of MPTET.