Latest updated(03/08/16): Karnataka TET 2016 Application Form available at the official website www.cacoonline.in
Karnataka TET notification 2016
Karnataka Teacher’s eligibility test which is conducted in the Karnataka state will be conducted this year also by The School education department of Karnataka. This exam is made compulsory for the candidates who want to become a teacher in the government school, and that can be in the central schools or any state government school. The School Education Department carries out the exam twice every year, and all those candidates who fulfill the given criteria and are Indian nationals can apply for this exam. This TET exam is conducted in every state and is also conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education throughout India. The main purpose to conduct KAR TET is to select the best quality of teachers for the government run schools and to improve the quality of education in India.
Karnataka TET application form 2016
The School Education Department of Karnataka conducts the TET exam twice a year. The main purpose of the school department is to provide good education and skills to all the children of the state. It is important to qualify this exam if a person wants to teach in a government school from classes I to VIII. This exam is taken to check the teaching eligibility of a candidate to teach classes at a primary and secondary level in any of the government schools. Nowadays even the private schools are making it mandatory for the candidates to qualify the KAR TET exam in order to have an excellent quality of teachers in the private schools of the state.
Karnataka TET Application form Notification 2016
Every year Central regulatory authority conducts this exam twice. It has been divided into parts, and they are KAR TET I and KAR TET II.
KAR TET I exam: This exam is for those applicants who want to teach in the primary classes that are from class I to class V.
KAR TET II exam: This exam is for those aspiring applicants who want to teach the secondary class that is from classes VI to classes VII.
For both the exams, it is mandatory that the applicants should have a B.Ed. Degree and should have done Graduation or post graduation from a university recognized in India.
The exam of KAR TET is taken two times in a year. One in the month of April and the other one in the month September.
The Applicant should have the minimum qualification required to give for this exam as given below:-
- For KAR TET I: The interested applicant should be a graduate and must have the Bachelor’s degree in education
- For KAR TET II: The interested person should be a post graduate degree and should also have a graduate degree in education.
Age Criteria: The minimum age to give this exam is 18 years and the maximum age by which candidates can give this exam is 35 years.
- Starting date of online application form: will update very soon
- Closing date of form submission: will give soon
- Date of exam: published soon
How to fill the Karnataka TET Application Form:
The interested applicant should follow the steps given below to apply online for filling up the application form.
- The applicant should first click on the website of the Department
- Then the applicant should click on the link of application form given on the screen
- Then it is important to give the instructions properly
- Then the candidate should fill up the form with all the correct information.
- Then you should submit the form and take out the hard copy