JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2017 Check official notification & Exam Dates released by the department Online at www.jipmer.edu.in
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Notification
JIPMER MBBS 2017 is an essential medical entrance exam that is organized in order to serve the admission in different MBBS programs at Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education and Research. JIPMER is also called as Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. It is a National level medical entrance exam organized by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Puducherry. The application form for the same will be available from 27th March 2017 through online mode by visiting the official website and the exam will be going to organize on 4th June 2017 for the applicants who wish to pursue medical programs from JIPMER can apply for JIPMER Application form 2017. It is conducted to get admission in the MBBS programs in JIPMER, Puducherry & Karaikal campuses. Every year, this entrance exam gets organized successfully at different exam centers by the institute. JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2017 will be available from month of March after that all the applicants who are willing may apply for the same.
JIPMER Important Dates:
|Starting Date for submission of Application form||27th March 2017|
|The Last date for submission of Application form||3rd May 2017|
|Release Date of Admit card||22nd May – 4th June 2017|
|Date of the Exam||4th June 2017|
|Announcement Merit List||on or before 19th June 2017|
|1st Counselling||27th to 30th June 2017|
|2nd Counselling||19th July 2017|
|3rd Counselling||23rd August 2017|
|Issue of admission letter||3rd July 2017and 4th July 2017|
|The last date of Admission process||30th September 2017|
JIPMER Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for the released posts is provided as follows. All the willing candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria conditions to apply for the recruitment process.
- Candidates must be the Indian National.
- NRI & OCI category applicants are eligible to apply for it.
- The minimum age of the applicants is 17 years old as on or before 1st January 2001. Candidates must have cleared /appearing in class 12th or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and in English subjects with the minimum aggregate of 50 % marks (for general category applicants) and 40% (for SC/ ST /OBC/ OPH, reserved category applicants).
- OPH General Category applicants need to get 45% marks in PCB along with English subject.
JIPMER Application Fee: Interested candidates need to pay the application fee provided below as per their category provided below:
- For General category applicants: Rs. 1200/-
- For Reserved category applicants: Rs. 1000/-
- For NRI/OCI applicants: Rs. 2500/-
- OPH applicants are exempted for paying application fee amount.
- Mode of payment can be done through DR/CR card/ Net Banking.
- There is no other mode of paying the application fee except Online.
JIPMER Exam Pattern 2017 :
- Mode of the Exam: Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Total Number of Questions: Total 200 MCQ
- Language: English
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every right answer
- Negative Marking: No Negative marking
The JIPMER MBBS exam pattern is provided in the table below:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|English and Comprehension||10|
|Logical and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
JIPMER Results 2017:
- Result will be issued on the official website of JIPMER on 19th June 2017.
- Separate Merit list be prepared for different category candidates.
- On the basis of the percentage achieved by the candidates, merit list will be made.
In order to meet the cut off marks, the minimum marks have to be achieved by the applicants in order to reserve their seats for admission is provided as below:
|Unreserved Category Candidates (UR)/ OCI/ NRI||50|
|Unreserved Category Candidates (UR)–OPH||45|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/-OPH|