Latest Update(29th September 2016): IIT JEE Main 2017 Notification, Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria are available at the official site www.jeemain.nic.in
JEE Main 2017 Application Form
If we talk about the JEE Mains, then it is considered as one of the high level examinations across India. JEE is conducted by the CBSE Board and the exam is taken in two stages. The interested candidates can apply and get admissions in various UG engineering/architecture courses in IITs, NITs, and other institutions through this JEE Mains examination.
The IITs also give the students to get the chance to admit through JEE Advanced examination. Only the qualified candidates of JEE Mains are considered as eligible and permitted to take up JEE Advanced examination. In IIT JEE Main, states like Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Haryana, Maharashtra, Odisha, Uttarakhand, and Nagaland also participate to conduct the JEE Main Exam.
JEE Main Exam 2017
The interested candidates can visit the authorized portal and fill their application for JEE Main 2017 only through online mode. The officials of the Board will made the application forms available from 1st week of December 2016. The students who are appearing for the exam are required to fill all the requisite information correctly and submit it within the last date of application.
Prior to the application, the candidates are suggested to get the Bulletin containing the Information from the official site of the board. The students are suggested to read the info carefully and will be release in the official notice for JEE Main 2017. The last date of the submission of the online application will be on the last week of December 2016.
www.jeemain.nic.in Application Form
- Exam Name– JEE Main 2017 i.e. Joint Entrance Examination (Mains)
- Exam Conducting By– CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)
- JEE Main 2017 Official notice release Date- November 2016
- Online Application starting date – December 2016
- Online Application Submission Last date – January 2017
- Through debit/credit card, last date to pay of application fee – January 2017
- Through e-challan, the last date to pay of application fee – January 2017
- Admit Card – March 2017
- JEE Main offline Examination Date- First week of April 2017
- JEE Main online Examination (Computer Based) Date – Second week of April 2017
- Answer key – April 2017
- Challenge against the answer key will be accepted up to- April 2017
- Result declaration Date- Last week April 2017
- Date for Counselling- First of week of July 2017
- Exam Level– All India Level Engineering Examination
- Type of Exam– Undergraduate Examination
JEE Mains Eligibility
Age– The candidates must have born on after 1st October 1992 if they are from the General Category (For the candidates of reserved categories, it is 1st October 1987).
Education Qualification– The candidates should have cleared the higher secondary examination or equivalent either in the academic year 2015 or in 2016 (appearing candidates can also apply for the same).
- The candidates must have secured 50% in aggregation of Chemistry, Physics, & Mathematics.
- The candidates must have minimum 5 subjects in higher secondary standard.
- The interested candidate can only take the attempt to crack JEE Main examination for 3 times.
- The diploma holder (3 years) can also apply for the JEE Mains 2017.
Application Fee: The application fee structure has been given below and it has to be paid to complete the application process.
|Papers||Offline examination||Online examination|
|Appearing||General/OBC (Male)||PWD/SC/ST/ All Females||General/OBC||PWD/SC/ST/ Females|
|For those candidates who opted examination centers in India|
|Paper I & II||1000||500||500||250|
|Paper I & II||1800||900||1300||650|
|For the candidates who have taken the examination centers in Foreign countries|
|Paper I & II||2500||1250||2500||1250|
|Paper I & II||3800||1900||3800||1900|
Official website: www.jeemain.nic.in