JEE Main 2016 Online Application Form, Exam Date & Application Status apply online at jeemain.nic.in :
JEE Main 2016 Application Form – Apply online here
- 1 JEE Main 2016 Application Form – Apply online here
- 2 Apply Online for JEE (Main) – 2016
- 3 JEE Main 2016 Online Registration
- 4 jeemain.nic.in 2016
- 5 jee main 2016 eligibility criteria
- 6 JEE Main 2016 Application fees
- 7 JEE Main 2016 Selection Process
- 8 jee main 2016 syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 9 JEE Main 2016 Admit Card Download
- 10 Official Website : jeemain.nic.in
Central Board of Secondary Education has recently declared notification for JEE Main 2016 session to admit qualified students for various technical courses such as bachelor of engineering (B.E.) and bachelor of technology (B.Tech). Online application starts from 1st December 2015 and application form will be available on the website jeemain.nic.in This is great news for all those who want to establish their career in Engineering. Every year a huge number of interested candidates register for the course provided and it is expected that this year, a lot of applicants will apply for the available seats.
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an all India common entrance examination which is conducted for admission in various engineering courses. In 2012, CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) has announced this common examination in place of AIEEE and IIT-JEE. JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) is being conducted into two parts JEE-Main and JEE-Advanced.
Apply Online for JEE (Main) – 2016
JEE-Advanced is for admission in Indian Institutes of Technology, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), and the Indian School of Mines (ISM), Dhanbad while JEE-Main exam is to admission in IIITs (Indian Institutes of Information Technology), National Institutes of Technology, CFTIs (Central Funded Technical Institute), etc. JEE-Main Entrance Test was conducted every year by Central Board of Secondary Education for Admissions to Engineering and Technology undergraduate courses, B.E and B.Tech at the various IITs and at ISM Dhanbad. Eligible candidate can fill the online form of JEE Main 2015 for admission various Engineering courses. This entrance exam is conducted zonal IITs (IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras and IIT Roorkee).
JEE Main 2016 Online Registration
Central Board of Secondary Education has finally inviting JEE Main 2016 application which has been declared in form of JEE Main 2016 for its most awaited entrance exam for engineering prospects so all those who are waiting for this exam can now apply for this exam as online application process has started.
- Name of the organization: Central Board of Secondary Education
- Name of the exam: JEE Main 2016
- Application status: available from 01st December 2015
- Application Process: Online
- Deadline: 31st December 2015
- Admit card: 02nd Week of March 2016
- Exam date: Offline Exam (3rd April 2016), Online Exam (9th and 10th April 2016)
- Result: not announced yet
- Educational Qualification: 12th/HSC/intermediate/Plus Two in Group A with science subject
- Website: jeemain.nic.in
jee main 2016 eligibility criteria
General and OBC Candidate Applying for JEE Main must have born on or after 01st Oct 1991. Upper age relaxation should be applicable for reserved candidate. SC/ST/PwD candidates must born on or after 1st October 1986.There is no minimum age limit for the JEE Main 2016. Applicant who has cleared 12th/HSC/intermediate/Plus Two in Group A with science subject in 2014 or 2015 are quite eligible to apply. Candidate those who are pursuing 12th class and going to appear in 2016 examination can also apply for the same.
JEE Main 2016 Application fees
|Category||Pen and Paper Based Exam||Pen and Paper Based Exam||Computer Based Exam||Computer Based Exam|
|JEE Main Paper||JEE Main Paper 1 or 2||JEE Main Both Paper 1 & 2||JEE Main Paper 1 or 2||JEE Main Both Paper 1 & 2|
|General / OBC Boys||1000||1800||500||1300|
|General / OBC Girls||500||900||250||650|
|SC / ST / PWD Boys||500||900||250||650|
|SC / ST / PWD Girls||500||900||250||650|
JEE Main 2016 Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of All India Ranks calculated with the JEE main 2016 Scores and normalized marks of class 12th in the ratio 60:40. JEE Main is the first stage of the Joint Entrance Examination. The two tier examination is held for the Engineering undergraduate admissions to the NITs and Centrally-funded institutes as well as a number of leading private universities and institutes.
jee main 2016 syllabus & Exam Pattern
Syllabus of JEE Main comprises of 2 stages:
- Stage 1 is Computer Based Test paper consists of 3 sections: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Exam paper will be for three hours. There is a deduction of ¼ marks for each wrong answer.
JEE Main Stage 2 Pen & Paper Based:
- Paper 1 consists of 3 sections. 30 questions will be come from following topic: Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. Each paper will be for one and half hours. There is a reduction of 4 marks for each right answer and deduction of 1 mark for each wrong answer. There will be a total of 90 questions.
- Paper 2 consists of 3 sections. 30 questions will be come from following topic: Mathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing Test.
JEE Main 2016 Admit Card Download
Admit Card for the candidate those who has applied for JEE Main 2016 Exam will be available on the official website from 02nd Week of March 2016. Student having their Hall Ticket will appear in the exam. After the successful completion of Exam, Result will be declared.
Last Date: 31.12.15