JEE Advanced 2017 Online Registration, Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria at www.jeeadv.nic.in
JEE Advanced 2017
JEE Advanced is one of the main exam organized by the seven zonal Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) under the direction of Joint Admission Board. For the year 2017, JEE Advanced will be organized by IIT Madras. IIT JEE is a national level exam through which admission to B.Tech, Integrated M.Tech or B.Tech-M.Tech Dual Degree in Engineering, Science & Pharmacy, Architecture, is given in the IITs and ISM. This exam is open for Indian national as well as for foreign national applicants. JEE Advanced is the second stage of Joint Entrance Exam (JEE). The aspirants can appear for this exam two consecutive times. Applicants may get the info related to JEE Advanced 2017 involving the registration process, application form, eligibility criteria, exam dates, syllabus, and rank list.
JEE Registration 2017
JEE is also called as Join Entrance Exam. The exam is mainly conducted as an engineering entrance exam organized by the Indian government with the help of seven zonal Indian Institute of Technology of India. Every year, this exam is taken in different types like JEE Main and JEE Advanced. In this year also JEE Advanced is going to be conducted soon, and all those candidates those who want to become a part of this exam they all need to submit their application forms for this exam as soon as possible. For presenting these application forms a limited period has been provided by the Government of India. For the help of candidates those who are interested, we have provided the useful details in the article below.
JEE Advanced Eligibility 2017
|Name of the Organization||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)|
|Name of the Exam||Join Entrance Examination Advanced 2017|
www.jeeadv.nic.in eligibility details
Educational Qualification: Candidates those who are interested in appearing for the JEE Advanced Exam 2017 need to qualify it’s JEE main examination 2017.
Age Limit: Applicants must be born before October 1991 and age relaxation to the reserve category applicants will be five years.
Application Fee: Application Fee is different for the various category applicants and is given as follows.
- For General category applicants: Rs. 2000/-
- For Female applicants: Rs.1000/-
- For Reserve category applicants: Rs.1000/-
- Applicants must note that the application fee can be paid by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or E-Challan or Bank Challan etc.
JEE Registration Important Dates:-
|Online application form registration will start from||April 2017|
|Application forms can be submitted till||May 2017|
|Exam will be conducted in||May 2017|
|Declaration Date of the Result||within two weeks of exam|
|Starting of Counselling Process||in June or July 2017|
How to apply for JEE Advanced 2017?
- First, visit the official website i.e. www.jeeadv.nic.in
- On the home page, search for the apply online link of JEE Advanced 2017
- Then, an online application form will appear on the screen
- Fill up the online application form carefully and upload the scanned certificates required
- Pay your application fee in an appropriate manner as mentioned above
- Before final submission check the details filled in the application form carefully.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
JEE Admit Card 2017:
Applicants can easily download the JEE Advanced Admit Card 2017 from the official website or from our website i.e. jaggy.in. We will update the direct link to download the admit card as soon as it will be activated by the organization itself.