ISEET 2016-2017 Online Application Form Available, Register for Engineering Eligibility Test at www.iseet.com
ISEET 2017 Application Form
The Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test (ISEET) will be soon announcing for the notification for the availability of the application form of ISEET 2017 at the official portal of the ISEET. The ISEET is basically the common Engineering entrance test which is arranged at all India level in order to take admission into the engineering streams in the institutions like NIIT, IIITs, IIT,IISER, and other reputed Institutes.
Common Engineering Entrance Exam 2017
A huge number of engineering aspirants apply every year for the ISEET or the Common Engineering Entrance Exam. It is a tough a competition but the rust for the examination is expectedly a lot every year. Eligible candidates can be able to fill the ISEET 2017 online application form very soon. Aspirants are advised to fill the form before the last date. ISEET 2017 exam will be complete in two phases, the mains and the advance. For the exam candidates must have scored at least 40% marks in the 12th board exam. All other information of ISEET registration form in detail is available on the official site.
The Human Resource Development and the education minister had decided to take the common exam for the Engineering for IIT and AIEEE. This is the new criteria for the selection of the potential engineers. Since, 2013 a single examination is conducted for taking admission in the various engineering colleges and institutes. The examination held is named as Indian Science Engineering Eligibility test or ISEET. The Examination for the IIT-ZEE and the AIEEE are now conducted as ISEET. This exam is now managed and conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Examination commonly known as CBSE.The Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test is a two level examination, and consists of first, the mains exam and the second, is the advanced exam.
ISEET 2017 Application Details
- Name of the conducting Board: Central Board of Secondary Examination or CBSE
- Name of the examination: The Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test (ISEET)
- Notification Type: Application form
- Educational Qualification: Competitors must possess minimum 40% marks in 12th Board completed from any recognized board. The stream must be science with mathematics.
- Selection Procedure: the selection of the students will be done on the basis of the performances in mains as well as the advance exam. So, the candidate must pass both the exam.
ISEET 2016 Application Fee
The application fees are as follow:
- For the applicants of Maharashtra state the examination fee is: Rs 2750/-
- For all students of rest of the states of India is: Rs 2500/-
- For foreign students: Rs 3500/-
ISEET Exam 2017 Important Dates
For the ISEET Main
- Application process will be start from: Feb to March 2017
- ISEET Main 2017 Examination date: April 2017
- Result Declaration of ISEET Main: May 2017
For the ISEET Advance
- ISEET Advance 2017 Examination date: June 2017
- ISEET Advance Results Declaration: June 2017
- Counseling Date: June 2017
Admit Card for ISSET 2017
The admit cards for the ISEET Examination will be made available few days before the examination.
Apply online For the ISEET Exam 2017
The application form for the ISEET exam or the common engineering entrance exam can filled through online mode. Candidates will be able to apply via the official website of the ISEET exam. candidates, who think they are eligible to participate in this competitive exam can follow the below given steps to apply online. For more details, candidates are required to check the official site of the common test.
- Log in to the official site i.e. www.iseet.com
- Click on the option for the ISEET exam application form
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling the application form, then, fill the form correctly.
- Upload the scanned photograph and the signature as per the instructions given.
- Submit the application form after rechecking it and then make the payment.
- Keep the hard copy of the application form for future use.
Official website: www.iseet.com