Gujarat TET 2016 Application Form is available online at the official portal of Gujarat State Education Board www.ojas.guj.nic.in
Gujarat TET Application Form 2016
At last, the notification has released by the Gujarat State Education Board for the Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test (GTET). This notification has released on the month of July and in the first week. Later on, the application process starts from the second week of July, and it will continue up to August. The candidates who are interested to take jobs in the teaching field and work for the government as well, they should grab the golden opportunity presented by the GSEB.
Interested candidates who are eligible as well for the post as mentioned above can apply for this test via online. Before you apply for the post, candidates are suggested to read the notification with care. The application form should submit from 18th July 2016 and don’t forget to register your name on or before the last date of application form submission at the authorized page of GSEB www.ojas.guj.nic.in. It will lead to the rejection of the form.
Gujarat State Education Board (GSEB) is the state board of the government that monitors all the development of secondary and higher secondary education system. GSEB conducts the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) each year for the purpose of recruiting teachers for various schools situated all over the state of Gujarat. This GSEB Board not only conducts the recruitment exam but the main responsibilities of the board also included academics, research, and development of the higher education system of Gujarat. Apart from it, GSEB also determines the policy, administrative affairs and intellectual directions of the education system to give it a new high.
Gujarat TET Notification
- Name of the Exam: Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2016
- Name of the Organization: Gujarat School Examination Board
- For the Post: Teachers
- Category: Application Form
- Job Type: State Government
- Location of Job: Anywhere in Gujarat
- Online Application Form will start on: July 2016
- Late date for submitting Online Application Form: August 2016
- Tentative Exam Date: Will be announced soon
- Admit Card Status: will be released 2 to 3 weeks before the exam
- Result: will be declared after the exam
- Official website:ojas.guj.nic.in
www.ojas.guj.nic.in TET Exam
For the post of Primary Teacher: Applicants must have completed their 12th class exam or its equivalent with 45% marks (at least) and those candidates who are appearing in final year Diploma in the Elementary Education/2 year Diploma in Education in Special Education/4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed).
For Secondary Teachers: Candidates can apply for the posts are those who have done their BA/B.Sc with 50% marks. Along with them, the B.Ed. Qualified candidates are also eligible for the application.
The application fees payable for the General/OBC category candidates is Rs. 350/-, Candidates, who belong to the SC/ST category, are required to pay Rs. 250 as their application fee.
Gujarat TET Exam Pattern
In the exam of the Gujarat TET, the candidates can fill their form for Lower Primary Teachers Posts or they can apply for Upper Primary Teachers. If the candidate wants to teach students from Class I to VIII, then they have to fill their form accordingly. Below the pattern of the exam is stated in a detailed way.
The pattern for Lower Primary Teachers: The questionnaire will be set with five subjects namely, Child Development and Pedagogy, Environmental Studies, Mathematics, Language I and Language II. From these five subjects, 30 multiple choice questions are given, and each question carries one mark. The total mark is 150 for the specific paper.
The pattern for Upper Primary Teachers: The common subjects are Language I and II along with Child Development & Pedagogy. Total 30 marks are allotted for each subject. If you are applying for Mathematics and Science Teacher Post, then you will be given the questions of mathematics and Science. In case of Social Science Teacher Post, you will get questions from the Social Studies. For others, they have to answer either from Mathematics and Science group or Social Science group.
How to Apply for Gujarat TET Application Form 2016
- Appliers have to log on official web page www.gujarat-education.gov.in
- Then go to the section examination and choose the appropriate link.
- Now candidates are required to click the tab of ‘apply online.’
- Fill your TET Application Form online with all the required details.
- Submit application fee online or through e-receipt.
- You have to update the fee submission details during the application process by logging in again on the authorized website of GSEB.
- After that, you have to upload scanned signature and Photo of a specific size.
- Before final submission review the entire Application Form once again.
- Take a print out of the hard copy of the application form.
Official site: www.gujarat-education.gov.in