DU Admission Form 2017 Apply Online for Delhi University Online Application at its official website www.du.ac.in
Delhi University Admission Form 2017
Candidate who wants to take admission in Delhi University can fill the application form for the same which is available online as the process of filling up the application form has started from 22nd May 2017. The candidates who want to take admission to the undergraduate, postgraduate, and other courses in the Delhi University are required to fill the application form before the last date of application form submission to get admission in UG, PG, and M.Phil/ PhD courses. Fill the application form and all the details asked in the form completely. Submit the DU Admission Form on its official website www.du.ac.in.
Submit the DU Application Form 2017 for UG courses available on its official web portal. Check the guidelines and important dates for DU UG Admission available here or on its official website www.du.ac.in
DU Important Dates 2017
The Delhi University UG Admission process has started online and the eligible candidates can apply for the same and submit the form before the last date of application form submission.
|Event||UG (Merit)||UG (Entrance)||PG Courses||M.Phil / PhD courses|
|Starting Date for online application form submission||22nd May 2017||31st May 2017||31st May 2017||31st May 2017|
|Last date for online application form submission||12th June 2017||June 2017||June 2017||June 2017|
Here we have provided all the information and details about the Delhi University Admissions which the candidate can check and apply for the same accordingly. Check the starting date and last date for filling up the application form based on various courses and apply accordingly.
www.du.ac.in Admission Form 2017
|Name of the Organization||Delhi University|
|Name of the Courses||UG, PG, M.Phil, and PhD courses|
|Announcement regarding||DU Admission|
|Type of exam||Entrance exam|
|Starting Date to Apply||22nd May 2017, 31st May 2017|
|Last date to Apply||June 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Category||Admission Form/ Application Form|
Delhi University UG Admission 2017
A candidate who wants to seek admission into the UG courses has to appear in the entrance exam and has to register themselves online. Candidate can apply via on online registration if he or she wants to take admission in these courses:
- Faculty of Applied Social Sciences and Humanities: BMS, BA Hons., Business Economics, BBA.
- Cluster Innovation Centre: B.Tech, BA, Bachelor of Elementary Education
- Indraprastha College for Women: BA Hons. Multimedia and Mass Communication
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sport Science:
B.Sc in Physical Education, Health Education and Sports
The authority will be going to select the candidate based on the two tier process by conducting written test followed by Interview and Group Discussion.
Steps to fill DU Online Application 2017
- Candidates are required to first visit the official website of the Delhi University.
- Candidate are required to create their new account by registering themselves online and are required to mention few details including the Name of the candidate, Email ID, Security Question and answer, Password, Contact Number, Captcha code, and other details. After completing the application form, candidates are required to click on the register icon. Before clicking on the register icon make sure that the values and information you have entered must be correct and authentic.
- It will then redirect you to the new page which is the login page where you have to enter your credentials and then click on the Apply Now button.
- Fill all the details mentioned in the application form including your personal as well as professional details and then go to its payment gateway.