CBSE UGC NET 2017 (January) Notification, Check Online NET Application form, Exam Date and Pattern and Syllabus Available at the official website www.cbsenet.nic.in
CBSE NET Application Form 2016
The aspiring candidates for CBSE UGC NET Exam are being notified that the CBSE has released the official notification for UGC NET Exam 2017 for the month of January. The Post Graduate candidates who are interested in the job of lecturer or Assistant Professor must not miss this attempt. This time, the exam will be conducted in the month of January shifting from the traditional date i.e. last Sunday of December.
The CBSE NET Exam Date has been declared to be on 22nd January 2017. The applicants will be able to avail the online application forms latest by 15th October as informed by the CBSE. The allocation form can be obtained from the official portal i.e. www.cbsenet.nic.in. Other details of the UGC NET Notification 2017 are provided below in the page.
About CBSE UGC NET
The CBSE UGC NET or the National Eligibility Test is conducted twice every year for the selection of the candidates for the recruitment of the lecturers and the assistant professors. This is the exam which is also conducted for the shortlisting of the candidates for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). The NET is conducted at national level and the selected candidates can apply for the job anywhere in India. NET qualification is the minimum eligibility for teaching in the universities and only the post graduates can take this exam. The test is taken in various centers all over India.
UGC NET Notification January 2017
- Name of the Board Conducting the exam: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSC)
- Name of the Department: University Grant Commission
- Name of the Examination: UGC NET 2017
- Name of the Posts Provided: Lecturer and Assistant Professor
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Location of the Job: All over India
- Amount of Junior Research Fellowship: Rs 32000/-
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Official Website: cbsenet.nic.in
UGC NET Exam Date 2017
The National Eligibility Test for January 2017 has been released. Important dates related to the NET exam 2017 are listed below.
- Online Application Commencement Date: 15th October 2016 (Tentative)
- Last Date for the online application Process: Will be declared soon
- CBSE UGC NET 2017 Examination Date: 22nd January 2017
- Hall Ticket Releasing Date: End of December
NET Eligibility Criteria 2017
- Any candidate with minimum post graduate degree can apply for the UGC NET/JRF. The candidate must have secured minimum 55% and 50% marks holding the category of General and OBC/SC/ST respectively. The appearing candidates can also apply for the test.
- Assistant Professor: There is not any Upper Limit of age for Assistant Professor.
- Junior Research Fellowship: Applicants must not be more than 28-Years of age. There would be a relaxation of 5-Years will be permitted to the OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates.
UGC NET 2017 Application Fee
The category wise application fees for the UGC NET are as follow:
- For General Category: Rs 600/-
- For OBC Category: Rs 300/-
- For ST/SC/PWD/PH: Rs 150/-
- The payment will be done online as well as offline via online challan.
NET Exam Schedule January 2017
|Sitting||Paper||Full Marks||Total Number of Question||Time allotted|
|First||I||100||Total 60 out of which 50 have to be attempted||1¼ Hr. (from 09:30 AM to 10:45 AM)|
|Second||II||100||50 (all are compulsory)||1¼ Hr. (from 11:15 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Third||III||150||75 (all are compulsory)||2½ Hr. (from 02:00 PM to 04:30 PM)|
Apply Online For UGC NET 2017(January)
The online application form of the CBSE NET will be available at the official website. To fill the application form, applicants must follow the below given procedure.
- Firstly, go to the official site and click on the related link.
- Read the notification carefully and then register your application generating your ID and Password.
- Then, fill the complete application form with correct information and submit it.
- Make the online application payment and then download the fully filled application form for further use.
Official website: www.cbsenet.nic.in