AP PGSET 2017 Application Form Available at the official website www.appgecet.org
AP PGECET 2017
AP PGECET is the entrance examination to apply for the M. Tech course in the colleges of the state of Andhra Pradesh. Firstly the admissions in the colleges are done on the basis of the GATE score and then the remaining seats are filled on the basis of the APPGECET exam. The APPGECET is conducted by the Kakinada JNTU and it is financially funded by the APSCHE. The interested applicants can check the complete information regarding the APPGECET 2017 in this article.
APPGSET online application form 2017
The candidates will have to fill up the online application form to appear for the AP PGECET 2017. To fill the application form for the AP PGECET 2017 the applicants will have to pay the fee and then they will be able to fill the online application form. The application fee is RS 600/ approx. and there is some relaxation in the application fee for the can be checked from the official website of AP PGECET. After the payment of the application fee the transaction ID will be allotted to the applicants. Then the applicants will be registered to fill the application form for the AP PGECET 2017. The applicants will have to fill their personal details in the application form and they have to submit the AP PGECET 2017 application form.
AP PGSET important dates:
We are providing the applicants with the tentative dates regarding the AP PGECET 2017.
- Date of AP PGECET notification: 1st week of March 2017(tentative date)
- Submission of online application form: 2nd week of March 2017(expected)
- Last date of application form submission (Without any late fee): 2nd week of April2017
- Last date (With late fee of Rs.500/-): 3rd week of April 2017
- Last date (With late fee of Rs.2000/-): last week of April 2017
- Last date (With late fee of Rs.5000/-): 1st week of April 2017
- Last date (With late fee of Rs.10000/-):2nd week of April 2017
- Exam date of AP PGECET 2017: 1st week of May 2017(expected)
APPGSET 2017 Eligibility criteria:
Applicants, who want to apply for the AP PGECET 2017, should have the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen
- The applicant should have done graduation degree that is the B.Tech or B.E. degree from a recognized university. There is suitable relaxation in the percentage for the reserved category applicants, this can be checked from the official website.
APPGSET 2017 syllabus:
The AP PGECET 2017 will be held in the below-mentioned branches/ fields. The candidates should check for the syllabus of the AP PGECET 2017 from the official website given at the end of the article.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Food Technology
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nano Technology
The applicants should start their preparation as soon as they can. All the other details will be updated on our website regarding the AP PGECET 2017.
APPGECET 2016 exam pattern:
The exam pattern of the AP PGECET 2017 is given below
|AP PGECET 2017||Exam details|
|Time duration||2 hours|
|Type of questions||Multiple choice questions|
|Total no of questions||120|
|Marks per question||1 mark each|
|Negative marking||There is no negative marking|
AP PGECET 2017 selection procedure:
The seats in the colleges of the Andhra Pradesh will be filled firstly by the Gate score and then only the remaining seats will be filled on the basis of the score of the AP PGECET 2017.