Anna University Admission 2017, UG PG Application Form 2017 at the official website i.e. www.annauniv.edu
Anna University Admission 2017-18
- 1 Anna University Admission 2017-18
- 2 About Anna University:
- 3 Anna University Admission Details:
- 4 Courses Offered by University:
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Anna University Admission 2017-18:
- 6 Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates for the admission in the university will be done on the basis of their score achieved in the entrance exam. It will also consider another counselling process. The entrance exam will be TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test).
- 7 Anna University Important Dates:
- 8 Certificates required at time of counselling process:
- 9 Steps to apply for the Admission Process:
The Anna University of Chennai has invited the application forms for the Anna University Chennai Admission 2017 for the filling up of the available seats related to the different UG and PG programs. All the applicants those who are interested for the Anna University can apply by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.annauniv.edu. The last date to apply for the application form to take admission is May 2017. The admission will be for the programs like B.Sc., M.Sc., B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, and MBA etc. For more details related to the Anna University Application form 2017 applicants are suggested to refer the information provided below. The University will also organize the TANCET and TNEA (state level exams). These will be entrance exam on the basis of the selection to the M.Tech./ MBA and B.Tech. Courses respectively.
About Anna University:
Anna University was established in the year 1978 and it is situated in the areas like Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India which is a University of Grants Commission UGC affiliated University which serves the quality education in the state of Tamil Nadu to the candidates associated with it. Anna University is spread over the 110 acres of land. And it provides the programs under the undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Anna University Admission Details:
- Name of the Organization: Anna University, Chennai
- Announcement About: Anna University Admission Process
Courses Offered by University:
|Science||M.Sc. (5 years integrated program), (2 years integrated program), M.Sc. in Computer Science|
|Computer Application||BCA/ MCA|
|Engineering/ Technology||B.Tech/ M.Tech|
Eligibility Criteria for Anna University Admission 2017-18:
For taking the admission in the different programs, applicants must fulfil some of the eligibility criteria which are provided as follow:
- UG programs: Applicants must have passed higher secondary (10+2) from the authorized board
- PG programs: Applicants must have possessed the bachelor degree from the authorized university.
- D. programs: Applicants must have possessed the UG and PG degree from the authorized university
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates for the admission in the university will be done on the basis of their score achieved in the entrance exam. It will also consider another counselling process. The entrance exam will be TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test).
Anna University Important Dates:
|Course||Starting date for the submission of application form||The Last Date for the submission of application form|
|B.Tech||15th April 2017||31st May 2017|
|B.Arch.||6th May 2017||26th May 2017|
|M.Tech||2nd May 2017||21st May 2017|
|MBA||2nd May 2017||21st May 2017|
|M.Sc.||19th April 2017||8th May 2017|
|M.Phil.||19th April 2017||8th May 2017|
Certificates required at time of counselling process:
- Class 10th and class 12th mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, MBC & DNC, SCA, BC and BCM (either Permanent card or electronic form/ digitally signed e-Certificate)
Steps to apply for the Admission Process:
- Visit the official website of Anna University i.e. www.annauniv.edu
- Click on the academic link and read all the details related to the courses carefully
- Now, click on the related link to the admission process
- Fill the application form with proper information and then submit the application form
- Make the payment of application form
- Finally, take the print out of the application form for future use.
Official Website: www.annauniv.edu