Latest Update (16th June 2016): Candidates we are here with big news for you that the Indian Management Schools Association is going to organize an entrance examination on 24th July 2016.
ATMA Application Form 2016
- 1 ATMA Application Form 2016
- 2 www.atmaaims.com Examination 2016
- 3 AIMS ATMA Application Form 2016
- 4 AIMS ATMA 2016 Online Registration
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for AIMS ATMA:
- 6 Important Dates of AIMS ATMA Application Form 2016:
- 7 Application fee for AIMS ATMA 2016:
- 8 How to fill the Application form for AIMS ATMA 2016
- 9 Syllabus of AIMS ATMA 2016 Examination:
- 10 AIMS ATMA Application Form 2016
- 11 Official website: www.atmaaims.com
The Association is conducting the examination to offer admissions to the eligible candidates in various courses like MCA, PGDCA, MBA and other. The candidates who want to get admission in various courses should register their names to appear in AIMS ATMA.
www.atmaaims.com Examination 2016
The candidates can register AIMS ATMA till the last date of registration which is 17th July 2016. Candidates can visit the official website for the same. The Association of Indian Management Schools is the authority to organize and conduct the AIMS Test for Management Admissions. The purpose of conducting ATMA is to offer different courses in various universities and colleges all over India. A large number of candidates apply and appear for this entrance test.
AIMS ATMA Application Form 2016
Candidates give their best after their hard work in preparations for the examination every year that is why they score good marks and get admissions in prestigious colleges of India. The Candidates can now fill the online application form from the official website of AIMS ATMA. Candidates can go through the guidelines before filling up the farm.
AIMS ATMA 2016 Online Registration
We have provided all the details which will be helpful for the candidates to follow the process of registration as per the dates. The Candidates are advised to read the complete article for all the details on AIMS ATMA.
AIMS ATMA Details:
- Name of Organization: Association of All India Management Schools (AIMS)
- Name of the Entrance Examination: AIMS Test for Management Admissions
Eligibility Criteria for AIMS ATMA:
- The Candidates must be Graduate in any discipline/ Candidates who are going to appearing in final year they can also apply
Important Dates of AIMS ATMA Application Form 2016:
- Start Date of AIMS ATMA Registration: 30th May 2016
- Last Date of AIMS ATMA Registration: 17th July 2016 till 10.00 PM
- Start Date of Distribution of ATMA Bulletins: 31st May 2016
- Last date of Distribution of ATMA Bulletins: 16th July 2016
- Date of Online Test: 24th July 2016 02 PM to 05 PM
- Last date of Payment through NEFT/Bank Transfer: 15th July 2016
- Availability of Admit Cards: 20th July 2016
- Last Date of Payment through gateway: 17th July 2016 till 5.00 PM
- Last date for taking print of filled Application Form: 18th July 2016
- Expected Date of Result: 1st August 2016
Application fee for AIMS ATMA 2016:
- The Candidates need to pay the application fee through Net Banking, Debit or Credit card.
- Fees for the registration is Rs 1100/-
- Fill all required details in the form while paying your fees online.
- Candidates need to provide their email id and phone number for future use and communication
How to fill the Application form for AIMS ATMA 2016
- The candidates will get a personal identification number after successful payment of fee via SMS and email
- Candidates need to follow the instructions which are mentioned in email
- Click on registration link provided in that email
- Candidate can register their details for AIMS ATMA 2016
- Candidates need to use personal identification number (PIN) and DOB
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature
- Cross verify your details and submit the application form
- Take a print of the form for future use
Syllabus of AIMS ATMA 2016 Examination:
- Analytical Reasoning skills-1
- Analytical Reasoning skills-2
- Verbal skills-1
- Verbal skills-2
- Quantitative skills-1
- Quantitative skills-2
The Procedure of Selection:
- The students will get admission in colleges by scores in written examination.
Official website: www.atmaaims.com
Team jaggy.in wishes luck to all candidates who are going to apply for AIMS ATMA July 2016. The candidates should complete the Registration process before the last date. We advise you to bookmark our website for all latest and current updates regarding AIMS ATMA 2016 details.