UPSC Civil Services Prelims Answer Key 2016 (7th August) available at the official website www.upsc.gov.in
IAS Answer Key 2016
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will organize the IAS Preliminary Exam in the month of August 2016 to hire the applicants who are eligible and are interested in different civil services posts like IAS, IPS, etc. Afterward, the organization will release the respective Indian Administrative Services answer key for the preliminary exam on its official website provided below. Answer keys help the candidates to judge their performance before the actual results are out. The Union Public Service Commission will take quite some time before it issues the IAS answer key but the aspirants can go through the answer keys which are issued by the private coaching institutes.
UPSC Prelims Exam Answer Key 2016
Direct link for IAS Answer key will be posted on this website, and the applicants can view their answer key paper wise and set wise. Every year a large number of applicants apply for this exam as most people prefer government jobs rather than private jobs. This exam is one of the toughest exams among all the other exams. So, after appearing for the exam, people take very much tension related to their result that is they will qualify the exam or not.
UPSC IAS 2016
The union public service commissions is one tale body organizing different government exams and recruitment process every year. This year Union public service commission has organized one of its biggest exam on this year. The civil services examination has been ranked number one in India as it is the hardest in the history of Asia. This Civil services mains exam is the third hardest in the whole world after following All Souls Prize Fellowship Examination. The union public service commission Civil Services Prelims Answer Key 2016 for complete series both the papers general studies (gs) and aptitude test (CSAT) available to download from all such famous coaching institutes. UPSC civil services prelims examination took place on 7th August 2016.
upsc.gov.in IAS pre exam answer key
- Name of the Organisation: Union Public Service Commission
- Name of the Exam: Civil services prelims exam
- Type of the Exam: OMR Sheet based Multiple Choice Questions
- Duration of the Exam: 2 hours each for every paper
- Number of Papers: 2 papers conducted on the same date
- Total Subjects: 2 main subjects. (General Studies and CSAT)
- Dates of Exams: 7th August 2016
- Release Date of Answer Key: Available
- Release Date of Result: Available Soon.
UPSC Civil Services 2016 Preliminary Exam Marking Scheme:
- Total Mark of UPSC preliminary exam 2016 is 400
- One mark for each correct response
- Total number of questions is 400 each question is of 1 mark
- Negative marking: One-third mark (-1/3) to be reduced for each incorrect response
- More than one answer determined in a question will be assumed as incorrect response and will be negatively marked
- The minimum qualifying marks for Paper II is 33 percent
How to calculate marks through the IAS Answer Key 2016?
The applicants can check their expected score by following the instructions given below and then adding the marks as per the Indian Administrative Services Answer key 2016:
- The applicants need to click any one of the following links given here to download the IAS answer key 2016.
- Download the answer key which matches the question paper code provided to you.
- Take a look at the exam pattern to calculate the marks in the exam.
- Start matching the answers one by one. It is advised to start from the beginning of the paper.
- Add marks to correct answers and reduce for the incorrect one.
- In the end, add all the positive marks and negative marks separately.
- Deduct the net negative marks from net positive marks.
- This is your predicted score in the exam.