Latest Update (25th January 2017) : SSC CGL Answer Key 2017 for Tier 2 Exam conducted in January 2017 Download Morning & Evening Shift Paper 1 & 2 Solution at www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Tier II Answer Key 2016
- 1 SSC CGL Tier II Answer Key 2016
- 2 www.ssc.nic.in Answer Key 2016
- 3 SSC CGL 2016 Answer Key Tier 2
- 4 ssc nic in cgl tier 2 answer key 2016
- 5 SSC CGL Tier II official answer key 2016
- 6 SSC CGL Selection Procedure
- 7 ssc cgl answer key 2017 tier 2 download
- 8 Download SSC CGL Tier II Official Answer Key 2016
- 9 Official Website : www.ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission is soon going to publish the answer key via SSC CGL Solution Paper 2016 on its main portal for Tier 2 exam for recruiting the candidate for various vacant posts. The examination was successfully held at the various examination centers as per the prescribed time table. A Huge crowd was found at the examination center for the above examination. Applicant those who have given the exam are quite worried about the result. As now a day’s competition level is so high so the candidates are confused about the Result. So here we are providing the SSC Answer key which helps the candidate to know their performance in the exam. Applicant should match their answer with the Solved paper.
www.ssc.nic.in Answer Key 2016
The Staff Selection Commission is functioning under the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India. It was set up on 1 July 1976 primarily to make recruitment on zonal basis for non-technical Group C posts under the Central Government. The main functions are to conduct examinations and interviews, wherever required, for recruitment to the posts within our purview. The examinations are held as far as possible at different centers and successful candidates posted, to the extent possible, to their home state/region.
SSC CGL 2016 Answer Key Tier 2
Every year, SSC conducts CGL for the recruitment of inspectors, SI, Auditors, investigator and other posts. This year also Staff Selection Commission has recently circulated an employment notification in order to recruit the talented candidate for the various vacant post. After knowing about this advertisement lots of eligible candidate has applied against this Recruitment Process. So in order to select the best and right candidate authority member of Staff Selection Commission has conducted Tier 1 exam in April & May month. Candidates who have declared qualified in SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam had appeared in SSC CGL Tier 2 examination. Staff Selection Commission has conducts Combined Graduate level (CGL) Tier 2 Examination 2016 on 30th November and 2nd December 2016 for www.ssc.nic.in various posts.
ssc nic in cgl tier 2 answer key 2016
- Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Exam: SSC Common Graduation Level Tier-2 examination
- Exam date: January 2017
- Answer Key: Available
- Exam Type: Multiple Choice Objective Type
- Exam full mark: 600
- Exam Subject: Statistics, Quantitative Abilities and English Language & Comprehension
- Result date: Not announced
- Further Process: Interview or Personality Test
- Website: www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Tier II official answer key 2016
The Tier II exam includes Objective Type Questions. The exam consists of three papers: Statistics, Quantitative Abilities and English Language & Comprehension. Quantitative Abilities and Statistic paper include 100 questions which contain 200 marks for each paper while English Language Comprehension includes 200 questions with 200 marks. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks in Paper-II and 0.50 marks in Paper-I and Paper-III for each wrong answer. Paper-I & II are compulsory for all the categories of posts. Time Duration is 120 minutes for each of the Papers.
SSC CGL Selection Procedure
- Tier 1: First of all CGL Tier 1 exam will be organized for all candidates. Tier 1 will be organized for the sake of larger no of applicants.
- Tier 2: Graduate level mains exam is also known as TIER II exam.
- Tier 3: This tier is also called personality test or interview test i.e. CPT test/ skill test/ document verification and another test will be organized as per as demand of various different post.
ssc cgl answer key 2017 tier 2 download
Expected cut off marks for General candidate is 55%, 53% for OBC candidate, 48% for SC candidate and 47% for ST applicant. The recruitment board will publish SSC CGL TIER II Result 2016 on the official website at ssc.nic.in Candidates can then access their score and merit list from the server using their roll number of the test. The candidates are able to check their SSC CGL Result. Selected candidates in the written test will be called for personal interview, and date and venue of the viva will be notified to the concerned applicants.