Latest Update(24th August 2016): Urdu Translator cum Junior Assistant Exam Admit Card 2016 can be downloaded from the Official Website www.upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC Urdu Translator Admit Card
Are you looking for the information about UPSSSC Urdu Translator Admit Card???? Then you are arrived at the right place. In this webpage, you will get to know every detail regarding the admit card of the Urdu Translator. Recently, the UPSSSC has unleashed the recruitment advertisement for the posts of Urdu Translator or Anuvadak. This year, a large number of job seekers have applied for the 4600 vacancies circulated in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
The authority of the UPSSSC is now sorting down the applications as per the mentioned eligibility. The admit card of the exam will be shortly issued by the officials before the 15 days of commencing the exam. The candidates who are going to appear for the UPSSSC Urdu Translator Exam 2016 can download the exam call letter from the official site www.upsssc.gov.in.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission is a known government agency that is situated in the state of Uttar Pradesh. It is also become familiar among the people of the Uttar Pradesh in its abbreviated term UPSSSC. The primary objective of founding the department is to select the candidates through conducting various tests, declaring results. Apart from this, recruiting staffs in various departments of different ministries, promote and transfer them is also handled by the commission. It is also responsible for giving suggestions to the government regarding various significant matters.
UPSSSC Urdu Anuvadak Hall Ticket
In the notification no. 10-EXAM/2016, Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission had shared that the recruitment is for the 112 Urdu Translator cum Junior Assistant posts. The departments where the requirement is needed are Commissioner, Trade Tax U.P, Lucknow, Commissioner, Entertainment tax,U.P, Lucknow, Commissioner Secretary, Board of Revenue , U.P (DM Office Farrukhabad), Director, Financial Management Training and Research Institute,U.P, Lucknow, Commissioner and Registrar of Co-operatives, U.P , Lucknow, Commissioner Secretary, Revenue Board, U.P, Lucknow (DM office), Controller Vidhik Map vigyan U.P Lucknow.
www.upsssc.gov.in Admit 2016
- Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
- Official Portal of the Commission: www.upsssc.gov.in
- Exam Conducted: UPSSSC Urdu Translator Exam 2016
- Name of the Post: Urdu Translator cum Jr. Assistant (Urdu Anuvadak Saha Kaniksth Sahayak) Posts.
- Total Number of Vacancies: 102 Posts.
- Location of the Job: Anywhere in the state of the Uttar Pradesh
- Category of Job: Government Job
- Exam Date: 28th August 2016
- Admit Card Status:Available Now
Urdu Translator Call Letter
The candidates should remember that carrying the admit card is mandatory for all of the applicants if you are going to appear for the examination. Before 10 to 15 days of the examination, the department will upload the admit card. Candidates will get to know the details of the examination from the call letter. Their names roll numbers, exam venues along with the date and time of the exam are given on the call letter to ensure that the candidate can appear for the exam without taking any tension. At that time, the candidates are requested to download UPSSSC Urdu Translator Exam 2016 Admit Card, by using following some simple & useful steps discussed below.
Method to download UPSSSC Urdu Translator Entry Ticket 2016
- Applicants are required to visit website of UPSSSC www.upsssc.gov.in
- Then, on the home page, they have to find the link to UPSSSC Urdu Translator Hall Ticket
- You have to put all the requisite information like registration number & DOB in it
- After providing the data, the admit card will generate on your screen
- Save it to on your device and print a hard copy to use in the exam hall
- Best of Luck from the team of Jaggy.