Latest Update(23rd August): UPSSSC Admit Card 2016 for 3210 Tube Well Operator available at the official website www.upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC Admit Card 2016
- 1 UPSSSC Admit Card 2016
- 2 UPSSSC Hall Ticket 2016 Notification
- 3 UPSSSC 2016 Admit card
- 4 upsssc.gov.in admit card 2016
- 5 Total number of posts: 3210 posts
- 6 Eligibility Criteria for Tube well Operator Recruitment 2016:
- 7 How to download UP Tube well Operator Hall Ticket?
- 8 Important dates to remember:
- 9 Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh service selection commission Lucknow (UPSSSC) conducts various exams every year. This year the exam will be conducted for the position of tubewell operator. The latest information regarding the detail has been given on this web page. With the help of this site candidates can get all the important information and details regarding the exam conducted by UPSSSC in 2016.
UPSSSC Hall Ticket 2016 Notification
UPSSSC conducts various examinations for different positions. Also in 2016, UPSSSC conducted the exams for the positioning tubewell operator. The information related to the admit card, exam dates, etc. are given below. Candidates will get all the detailed information about the admit card by UPSSSC for the year 2016 for different positions in various departments.
UPSSSC 2016 Admit card
UPSSSC invited application forms for the position of tubewell operator/ Nalkoop Chalak for 3210 positions in Uttar Pradesh for its recruitment drive which is to be held in July 2016. The latest updates for the exams conducted by UPSSSC are given below. All the eligible candidates had applied or the recruitment forms available on the official website online before 01 August 2016. Now they all are looking for their admit card 2016.
upsssc.gov.in admit card 2016
Name of the Department: Uttar Pradesh service selection commission Lucknow
Name of the Post: Tubewell Operator
Total number of posts: 3210 posts
- Posts for general category: 2322 posts
- Posts for OBC category: 252 posts
- Posts for SC category: 433 posts
- Posts for ST category: 203 posts
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Eligibility Criteria for Tube well Operator Recruitment 2016:
Educational Qualification: The candidates should have passed high school i.e. class 10th from any board recognised by the government of India. The candidate should have a two-year diploma certificate from ITI in any of the following trades: Fitter, Electrician, Tube well boring Technician, Machinist, Electrical, Turner, Mechanic, Wireman. Those candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria can apply for the posts of tubewell operator vacancies for UPSSSSC.
Age Limit: Age limit is from 18 years to 40 years according to the category in which the candidate will apply. For more details, candidates can visit the official website of UPSSSC for further knowledge of the posts and any other information regarding the age relaxation for the various categories. Age relaxation of 02 years for OBC, 04 years for SC/ ST candidates according to the rules given by the government of India is given.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected by a written test and then by an interview. The selection of the candidates will be according to their performances in the written test, and then selected candidates will be called for the personal interview. Then the final selection of the candidates will be done on the above-given criteria. The selected candidates will be given the pay scale of 5200-20200 as 1900 pay grade.
Application Fee: Application Fee for the different category applicants are given below:
- For General category: Rs. 225/-
- For SC/ST category: Rs. 105/-
- For Physically disabled category: Rs. 25/-
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online on the official website of UPSSSC www.upssc.gov.in on or before 1st August 2016.
How to download UP Tube well Operator Hall Ticket?
- Visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh i.e. www.upsssc.gov.in
- Click on the link hall ticket for Nalkoop Chalak exam.
- Fill all the required information like registration number etc.
- Click on the submit option.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take a printout of it to carry it to the exam hall and for future use.
Important dates to remember:
- Date of online submission started from: 08th July 2016
- Last date of registration of online forms: 27th July 2016
- Last date to receive of payment: 29th July 2016
- Exam date: will be announced shortly.
- Release date of admit card: Available Soon