Latest Update (05/09/16 ) : UPSSSC Assistant Accountant & Auditor Admit Card 2016 available at the official website www.upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC Admit Card 2016
UP Subordinate Services Selection Commission has released an employment notification for the total 2172 number of Assistant Accountant and Auditor posts. The online application process was started on 13th June 2016 and the last date to submit the online application form is 4th July 2016. Aspirants who are interested and are eligible are now looking for their UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Hall Ticket 2016 can download the hall tickets now. The application can download their UPSSSC Call Letter 2016 from the official website given below. The date of the written exam is 11th Sept 2016. The applicants should start the preparations for the written exam soon. The competition will be very tough.
The Head Office of UPSSSC is located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh and was formed in the year 1988. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is responsible for releasing the different state level vacancies and organizing selection rounds for them like written examination, personal interview, type test and others. For this Assistant Accountant and Auditor vacancy in UPSSSC, aspirants who are interested and are eligible will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview round.
UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Exam Date 2016
UPSSSC also known as Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission had released the notification to invite the aspirants to register themselves for the recent vacancies for the posts of Assistant Accountants and Auditor. The recruitment is also referred as Sahayak Lekhakar. There are around 2172 vacancies available through this recruitment. 4th July was the last date to apply for this vacancy. A huge number of candidates had applied and they can now download the UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Hall Ticket 2016 that consists of highly recommended data to be known and carried by the applicants, such as exam venue, exam date details, and more.
UPSSSC Hall Ticket 2016
This time, UPSSSC has released a large number of recruitment with 2172 Assistant Accountant and Auditor posts. Applicants of Uttar Pradesh are very excited and happy with such a large number of vacancies and preparing very well for getting selected for the posts. After the last date of applying the online UPSSSC have published the UPSSSC Hall Ticket 2016 on its official website but from here also, candidates can download the call letters by visiting the direct link provided below. So, aspirants are suggested to read the complete article below for all the latest update provided below in the article.
upsssc.gov.in Admit Card 2016
- Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
- Name of the Post: Assistant Accountant and Auditor
- Number of Posts: 2172 Posts
- No: 12-EXAM/2016
- Age limit: 18 years to 40 years
- Educational Qualification: Graduation in Commerce/ Economics
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/- per month
- Selection Procedure: Written Exam and Personal Interview
- Exam Date: 11th September 2016
- Admit Card: available now
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Academic Qualification: 30 Marks
- Sports Qualification: 05 Marks
- Written Examination Marks: 40 Marks
- Interview Marks: 25 Marks
- Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
How to apply for UPSSSC Admit Card 2016?
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- Search for the Hall Ticket link under Recruitment section on the web page.
- Click on the suitable link of UPSSSC Accountant, Auditor Call Letter 2016.
- Enter your registration number and Date of Birth and click on the Submit option.
- Save a copy of Hall ticket in your system and get a printout of it also which would be used while appearing for the written examination.
- Starting Date of Online Application Form: 13th June 2016
- The Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 14th July 2016
- UPSSSC Hall Ticket Release Date 2016: Available now