UPSC Combined Medical Services Admit Card 2017 download at the official website www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC CMS Hall Ticket 2017
The Union Public Service Commission will soon going to declare the UPSC CMS Exam Admit card 2017 at the official website provided below. Applicants those who are going to appear in the Combined Medical Services Examination on 13th August 2017 can download their hall ticket from the official website of the department i.e. www.upsc.gov.in. However, you can also download the admit card directly from the link provided below. The hall ticket will be very important for the applicants those who are going to appear in the exam. For more details, candidates are suggested to refer the official notice.
As we know that the UPSC declares the notice and organizes the examination every year. Continuing the same, it issues the notice to invite the application form for CMS examinations. A large number of applicants have applied for it and now they are looking for their UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017 which will be available soon on the official website provided below.
Union Public Service Commission is an organizational body of the Government of India situated in Delhi. It is responsible for filling the empty posts in the Government Services of different departments. Each year, it releases a large numbers of posts and organizes the examination and personal interview for the same and selects the qualified and eligible applicants.
UPSC CMS Admit Card Details:
- Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission
- Name of the Exam: UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2017
- Category: UPSC CMS Exam Admit Card 2017
- Date of the Exam:13th August 2017
- Status of the admit card: Will be available soon
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in
upsc.gov.in admit card 2017
Applicants need to download their hall ticket in an online mode. Therefore, for this purpose, they need to visit the official website from the link provided below or from the official website provided below. Applicants need to take the print out of their hall ticket and carry at the time of the exam. Here below, we have provided some of the simple steps to download the result easily without facing any difficulty.
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern: There will be two papers, paper I and paper II. The exam pattern of the following papers is provided as follow:
Paper – I
No. of Questions
Paper – II
No. of Questions
Gynecology and Obstetrics
Preventive and Social Medicine
Points to be remembered:
- All the questions will be in objective type
- Applicants need to choose/ tick one option from the four options provided in the exam
- There will be a negative marking and for every wrong answer there will be 1/3rd mark deducted
- If the applicant mark two options as an answer, there will be deduction of 1/3rd marks
Steps to download the UPSC CMS admit card 2017?
- Firstly, visit the official website of the department i.e. upsc.gov.in
- Click on the link relevant to download the hall ticket
- Now, you will be redirected to a new page
- Enter all your required details like registration number, DOB etc.
- After that, your hall ticket will be displayed on the screen within few seconds.
- Take the print out of the hall ticket for future use.