Latest Update(6th August 2016): TN TRB Admit Card 2016 for 272 posts of Lecturer Available Online to download from the official site www.trb.tn.nic.in
TRB TN Admit Card
The date of the exam has been published by the Teacher Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu. Now they are taking their time to conduct the written examination organized to fill the 272 vacancies of Lecturer. Applicants willing to participate in the TN TRB Lecturer Exam 2016 are recommended to check the official notification for the eligibility criteria. If they meet the required eligibility, then they can apply for the post on or before the last day 30th of July 2016. Until now, lots of applications have submitted by the candidates through the direct link of the site mentioned by us that is www.trb.tn.nic.in.
Tamil Nadu TRB Admit Card
The candidates now have to wait a little bit more to download their TRB TN Admit Card from the official TRB TN Portal. The Written Test will be organized on 17.09.2016 that will be taken by the officials at the various exam centers fixated by them. Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board will ensure that the candidates don’t have face the difficulty so that they have notified the exam date and soon they will issue the admit card as well for the applicants who are going to appear for the test. Candidates who wanted to get the latest updates about the exams and related info, they are recommended to bookmark Jaggy’s web page and save their time by checking our site regularly.
www.trb.tn.nic.in Hall Ticket
- Name of the Department: Teacher Recruitment Board
- Total No. of Vacancy: 272
- Vacancy for the Posts: Lecturer
- Type of Job: Government (under the state of TN)
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu State
- Name of the Exam: TRB TN Lecturer Exam 2016
- Date of Exam: 17th of September 2016
- Type of Test: Written Test
- Admit Card Availability: 01st week of September
- Result: Will be declared by the authority
- Official site: www.trb.tn.nic.in
TN TRB Lecturer Call Letter
The Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB) of Tamil Nadu will be uploaded the Admit Card of the applicants in the 1st or 2nd week of September. The hall ticket will be issued by them at their official site www.trb.tn.nic.in. In the admit card, all the necessary details like your Name, Roll no., Address of Exam Center, Photo & Signature, Exam date and time will be provided by the officials for the benefit of the candidates. It is compulsory for the participants to carry their respective admit card at the examination venue otherwise they will not be permitted to appear in the TRB Lecturer Exam. They are also suggested to follow the instructions written below to avoid any mishap.
- Do not bring any electronic gadget at the exam center.
- Do not bring any study notes, slip of the answers.
- Come at least half an hour before the exam timing.
- Check your Roll no and Exam Hall No. properly.
- Bring ID proof.
How to Download TRB TN Admit Card 2016
A few simple steps are there which will help the candidates to generate their admit card from the official site of Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board. There they can download it without wasting their energy.
- At first, the candidates have to log on the authorized site of TN TRB at www.trb.tn.nic.in.
- On the home page, they will find the TN TRB Hall Ticket link.
- Then they have to click on the link
- The candidates are required to enter the Registration ID or Application No. or DOB in the dialogue box.
- Submit all the information by checking twice.
- TRB Hall Ticket will generate and displayed on the screen.
- Download it and then take a print out.
Official Website: www.trb.tn.nic.in