Latest Update (19th October 2016): SSC CGL Result 2016 for tier-1 Exam Available Region Wise at www.ssc.nic.in (Exam Date- 27 August 2016 to 11th September.
Latest Update : SSC CGL ANSWER KEY is Live Now SSC CGL TIER 1 RESULT will Declared On October (Expected). the wait is soon going to be Over . Visit Jaggy.in and stay Updated!!
SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2016
- 1 SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2016
- 2 SSC CGL Result 2016
- 3 SSC CGL Tier 1 Cut off 2016
- 4 SSC CGL 2016 Tier 1 Result Date
- 5 www.ssc.nic.in cgl tier 1 result 2016
- 6 ssc cgl 2016 tier 1 cut off
- 7 How to check the SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2016?
- 8 SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2016 expected date
- 9 Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission recently issued a recruitment advertisement to fill up vacancies for various departments, ministries, and industries of central government through Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam to select the most qualified candidates. The selection will be based on three phases and each phase is termed as a tier. Tier 1 was conducted on 27th August for which SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2016 will be released very soon on the official website: www.ssc.nic.in.
SSC CGL Result 2016
Candidates will have to check the SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2016 from the mentioned website by using their registration number/date of birth for verification. The result, merit list, cut off marks will not be released in any method other than the online media. We recommend you stay updated with our page to get all the latest information about SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2016.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Cut off 2016
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization of Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments and in Subordinate Offices. The Staff Selection Commission has its headquarters at New Delhi. At present, there are seven Regional Offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore and two Sub-Regional Offices at Raipur and Chandigarh.
SSC CGL 2016 Tier 1 Result Date
Every year, the Commission takes Central Graduate Level examination to select qualified people for various central-level departments through multiple phase recruitment process. The first two tiers involve written exam and the next tier includes skill test/ interview. Candidates getting selected in both the phases will be eligible for the tier 3 and after all three phases, they will be considered for final selection.
Latest Update : SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2016 for August and September Examination is available Soon , stay tuned with us for all fresh news and updates on SSC CGL Result 2016……!!
www.ssc.nic.in cgl tier 1 result 2016
- Name of the organization: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the exam: CGL Tier 1
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 Result 2016 status: To be available soon
- Exam date: From 27 August 2016 to 11th September 2016
- Full mark: 200
- Result date: Not specified
- Further process: Tier 2 & 3
- Website: www.ssc.nic.in
ssc cgl 2016 tier 1 cut off
Aspirants who wish to build their career in the government sector must take exam preparation according to the exam pattern and syllabus of the test scheme. Exam is likely to be very competitive. So, good preparation is required to ace the exam and move forward in the next phase.
Tier 1 was multiple choice based exam and questions was divided into three parts: General Intelligence & Reasoning (50 mark) and General Awareness (50 mark), English Comprehension (50 mark), Quantitative Aptitude (50 mark). Full mark of the test is 200. Duration of the exam will be 2 hours and there will be 0.25 negative marking for each wrong answer.
How to check the SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2016?
- First, visit the SSC CGL official website at www.ssc.nic.in
- SSC had made a specific page for releasing the results. You can click on that web page, by clicking on the “Results” Tab.
- The web page shows all the recently released results by SSC. This web page shows the name of the exam for which result is declared and also the Cut off marks, Date of Result Declaration, and Result Sheet.
- You have to click on the PDF File under the Result Column, to check your Result.
- You can check your result by using your Name or Roll Number.
- If you found your name in the List, that means you have Qualified the Tier-1 of the CGL 2016 Exam and start preparing for CGL 201 Tier-2 Exam.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2016 expected date
Result of the test will be published in 20 days of the test and those selected in the test will be eligible to sit for Tier 2 which will be on 400 marks and shortlisted candidates of tier 2 will be called for interview.
|State||Official Website||SSC CGL 2016 Admit Card Region Wise|
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||www.sscnr.net.in||SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2016 North Region|
|Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa||www.sscwr.net||SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2016 Western Region|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||www.sscmpr.org||SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2016 MP Sub-Region|
|West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||www.sscer.org||SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2016 Eastern Region|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||www.sscner.org.in||SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2016 North Eastern Region|
|Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery, Tamilnadu||www.sscsr.gov.in||SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2016 Southern Region|
|Karnataka, Kerala||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in||SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2016 KKR region|
|Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||www.sscnwr.org||SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2016 North Western Sub-Region|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||www.ssc-cr.org||SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2016 Central Region|