Latest Update(15th August 2016): Sail Burnpur Call Letter 2016 Released for OCT, ACT and Medical Officer Posts Online at their Official Website www.sail.co.in
Sail Burnpur Admit Card
Burnpur Steel Authority of India Limited has recently issued notification of employment to recruit Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee), Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee), and Medical Officers. This exam will be held by the authority of SAIL Burnpur for the purpose of hiring 226 Vacancies. A large number of candidates have applied for the above-mentioned posts. Prior to fill the application form, they also suggested to check the eligibility criteria mentioned in the notice.
It is required to avoid the errors and rejections in the application form. As per the published Notification, the last date of completion of the application process is 5th of August 2016.Candidates, therefore are suggested to apply for the Posts on or before the last date. For latest updates regarding the exam and admit card, candidates are required to bookmark our page to save their time from wasting.
SAIL-Steel Authority of India Limited is one of the largest steel making company owned by the Government of India. It owns 5 integrated steel plants at different places like Durgapur, Rourkela, Bokaro, Burnpur and Bhilai. Along with it, it also operates 3 special steel plants at Durgapur, Salem, and Bhadravathi. The Ferro Alloy plant of Chandrapur is also owned by the SAIL. Right now, the company is going through the expansion and modernization programme as part of its global ambition and also upgrading and building some new facilities with emphasis on modern green technology.
Sail Burnpur ACT/OCT Admit Card 2016
Candidates will submit their admit card up to 5th of August 2016 and then they will have to wait for their admit card to come. Candidates will get their call letter near about 15 days prior to the exam and to collect their hall ticket, they have to log on to the official website and enter their detailed info for the verification. In this admit card, the details regarding the exams will be mentioned. The important details are exam center, date and time of the exam, roll number etc. The instructions printed on the admit card should be thoroughly and carefully read by the candidates to minimum the possibility of making mistakes during the period of commencing the exam.
Sail Burnpur Call Letter
Call letter is one of the most necessary documents for any exam conducted by the government and the private institutes as well. Through the call letter, examiners will consider the candidates as eligible and therefore they will be permitted to appear in the examination. Candidate would not be allowed to sit in the Exam without their respective Hall Ticket along with an ID proof and a photocopy of it. At Examination Center, these documents will be checked and the identity of the Candidates will be verified.
www.sail.co in Admit Card
- Organization Name: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
- Web Address: www.sail.co.in
- Category: Admit Card
- Total Vacancies for the Posts: 220
- Examination for the Posts: Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee),Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) and Medical Officer
- Admit Card: Will be made available fifteen Days prior to the examination
- Result: Will be declared on the website
How To Download Sail Burnpur Admit Card 2016
- At first, you have to visit the official website of Sail.
- Go to the Homepage of the SAIL Burnpur.
- Select the option of Sail Recruitment 2016.
- Click on the link of the Sail Burnpur Admit Card 2016.
- You have to enter the registration number, date of birth and other requisite details.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Your Admit Card will appear on the screen of the computer.
- Download the Admit Card in the PDF file.