Update (29th September 2016): RPSC Grade-2 Teacher Admit Card and Exam Date 2016 Available Online at the official website www.rpsc.raajasthan.gov.in
RPSC 2nd Grade Admit Card 2016
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission shall be issuing the RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Admit Card 2016 after the release of the recruitment notification. A new notification is for the candidates, who are now preparing hard for the RPSC 2nd Grade Teachers exam to be held from 20th September to 25th September. The notification is regarding the admit card which will be soon available on the official website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission i.e. www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. More details are provided further in this article for your reference.
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission more popularly known as RPSC is a government organization. It is completely under the control of the state government of Rajasthan and provides the services of the recruitment of the candidates including the entire process of the examination conduction to the state government. The recruitment of the maximum departments of the Rajasthan Government is done by Rajasthan Public Service Commission. And it has provided best candidates for holding the responsibility of various posts in the Government sector. Very recently, the Rajasthan Government has issued the notification of the recruitment for the post of Senior Teacher (Grade-II) in the government schools of Rajasthan.
www.rpsc.raajasthan.gov.in Admit Card 2016
The details of the RPSC Grade-2 Senior Teacher Admit Card 2016 are given below. For more information candidates are advised to check the official notification of the RPSC.
- Name of the Commission: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
- Name of the Examination: RPSC 2nd Grade Senior Teachers Exam 2016
- Notification Type: RPSC 2nd Grade Senior Teachers admit card
- Job Type: State Government Job
- Location of the Job: Anywhere in Rajasthan
- Date of the Examination: 20th to 25th September 2016
- Releasing Date of Admit Card: Will be available soon.
- Exam Pattern: there will be two written test which will be of 200 and 300 marks respectively. The question will of multiple choice type and each will carry 2 marks. There will be total 100 questions in the first paper which will be of 200 hours and the second paper will consists of 150 questions and will be of 2:30 hours. All the questions are compulsory.
- Selection Process: The selection will be done on the basis of the evaluation of the performance in the written test.
- Official Website: www.rpsc.raajasthan.gov.in
Download Admit Card of RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher 2016
The candidates need to go the official website of the RPSC in order to download the admit card for the RPSC Grade-2 Hall Ticket. To download the admit card, candidates must have the registration number or the application number and other important details of the candidate’s registration. Here we are providing steps to download the admit card form the website.
- Go the authorized website that is www.rpsc.raajasthan.gov.in
- Then, find the option of the RPSC Grade-2 Admit Card 2016
- Click on the option after which a new page will open
- In this new page, details will be asked, fill the details correctly and submit them by clicking on the submit button.
- Your admit card will get open on your PC.
- Download the admit card by clicking on the download option provided at the top and take a print-copy of it.
RPSC Senior Teacher Grade 2 Call Letter
The call letter/ Hall Ticket/ Admit card has a very important role to play during the examination. The candidate will not be allowed to write the examination. So, the candidates are advised to download the admit card at their earliest possible. The admit cards will be uploaded expectedly a week before the examination. The admit card will contain all the important details regarding the examination, such as, center name and address, roll number, exam date and time, important instructions to be followed by the candidates. Please follow all the instructions to avoid any problem.
Official Website: www.rpsc.raajasthan.gov.in