RPSC 1st Grade School Lecturer Hall Ticket 2016 and Rajasthan paper I and Paper II exam dates are available to download at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC Hall Ticket
- 1 RPSC Hall Ticket
- 2 Rajasthan PSC School lecturer exam 2016 Admit Card
- 3 RPSC 1st Grade School Lecturer exam date 2016
- 4 RPSC School lecturer 2016 Admit card process
- 5 RPSC 1st Grade school lecturer exam pattern and syllabus
- 6 Important dates:
- 7 Official Website: rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in | rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
Are you waiting for School lecturer exam dates and admit card? The good news for these candidates is that PSC has declared RPSC 1st Grade school lecturer exam dates. Candidates who have already applied for the lecturer in school can download their admit card by clicking the official website links given below.
Rajasthan PSC School lecturer exam 2016 Admit Card
Rajasthan Public Service Commission is the conducting authority for recruiting Group A and Group B Gazette posts. The primary function of RPSC is to locate the vacant and backlog posts in the state department and conducting competitive examinations, personal interview for those candidates who are desperate to serve the country. RPSC had released the school lecturer advertisement for 13028 vacancies on October 2015.
Many candidates had applied for this examination. People were very curious to know the exam dates and when should they download their admit card. In May 2016, RPSC declared the dates of Paper-I and Paper-II exam and the admit card. You can download your RPSC 1st Grade school lecturer admit card by visiting and clicking on the official website links provided below.
RPSC 1st Grade School Lecturer exam date 2016
For the post of school lecturer, RPSC conducts two papers. The Paper I consist of questions on General Awareness and General Studies and Paper II consist of questions on specified subject. You can download the RPSC 1st Grade School lecturer admit card 2016 from the official website that will consist of your exam dates. The board has released the RPSC I Grade School lecturer exam dates. The first paper will be on 17th July, and paper II will start from 20 July and ends on 28 July 2016.
The subject wise exam dates can be extracted from RPSC School lecturer admit card. The subject included in Part II are, Hindi, Commerce, Philosophy, Rajasthani, Drawing, Social Studies, English, Sanskrit, History, Mathematics, Chemistry, home science, Physics, Economics, Sindhi, Music, Geography and Political Science. You should follow the steps shown below to download Rajasthan School lecturer 1st-grade hall ticket.
RPSC School lecturer 2016 Admit card process
Download RPSC 1st Grade school lecturers admit card 2016 as soon as possible because there is a possibility that the site may crash because of higher traffic on the website. You can download your Rajasthan PSC School lecturer exam admit card by entering your Application number and date of birth. It is compulsory to carry your identify proof along with the call letter to the examination center. You can check your exam date, exam venue, timing, address, name, and roll no. in the admit card. If find out any mistake in your admit card then you are requested to call on the helpline no. displayed on the official website. Prepare well for the exam and keep in touch with the official for latest updates.
RPSC 1st Grade school lecturer exam pattern and syllabus
The written test will consist of multiple-choice questions, and there will be two papers:
- Paper I will be of 150 marks and consist of questions on Indian history with more emphasis on Indian national movement, history of Rajasthan, Mental Ability Test, General Science, Statistics (Secondary level), Indian polity, Rajasthan Geography, Educational scenario in Rajasthan, educational management, Right to education act and last current affairs. Duration of the test will be of 1 hours and thirty minutes.
- Paper II will be of 300 marks, the duration will be 3 hours and it will consist of questions on Knowledge of Subject: Graduation level 110 marks, Knowledge of Subject: Senior Secondary level 20 marks, Knowledge of subject: Post graduation level 20 marks, Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Use of information technology and computers in teaching learning, teaching learning material: 60 marks
- Exam Date of Paper I- 17-07-2016
- Exam date of Paper II- 20-07-2016 to 28-07-2016