Rajasthan Post Office Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2015 for MTS, GDS Exam Released now Download at www.rajpostexam.com :
Rajasthan Post Office GDS & MTS Admit Card 2015
- 1 Rajasthan Post Office GDS & MTS Admit Card 2015
- 2 rajpostexam.com admit card
- 3 Rajasthan Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Admit Card 2015
- 4 Rajasthan Post Office Multasking Staff Hall Ticket 2015
- 5 rajasthan post office syllabus 2015
- 6 Rajasthan Post Office MTS GDS Cutoff Marks
- 7 Rajasthan Post Office MTS GDS Exam Result 2015
Rajasthan Postal Circle has issued admit card for Rajasthan Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Multasking Staff (MTS) exam from 29th September. Exam is schedule to be held on 11th October 2015. So the applicant should download the Hall Ticket from the official website as soon as possible before the exam.
India Post is government formed postal system agency in Indian and it has been running since 1 April 1774. Today Indian Postal Service had more than 154,866 post offices in over India which serve postal services in Urban as well as rural areas. The Indian Post is existence and it is part of Ministry of Communications and Information Technology of the Government of India. The main responsibility of Indian post is to handover confidential documents through parcel & Courier to remote areas with minimal service charge.
So the Postal Department of India has required more manpower enforcement so to hire talent & eligible candidates for vacant post in their department each post circles release recruitment notification as per their requirement.
rajpostexam.com admit card
- Name of the organization: Rajasthan Postal Circle
- Name of the post: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Multasking Staff (MTS)
- Total Post: 1010
- Admit card status: available from 29th September
- Exam date: 11th October
- Exam pattern: Multiple choice type
- Answer Key Status: After 15 days of Exam Date
- Result date: Not announced
- Further Process: Interview
- Website: rajpostexam.com
Rajasthan Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Admit Card 2015
Before some days, Rajasthan Postal Circle had issued employment notification it order to hire 1010 candidates for post of Gramin Dak Sevak, multitasking staff, postman and mail guard posts for that they had invited online application form from interested candidates after that in order to appoint candidates on basis of candidate’s skill & ability recently they had decided to conducted written examination. The written exam for MTS and GDS will be conducted on 11th October 2015. Those candidates, who applied for this exam, can check their Rajasthan Post Office exam Admit card 2015 from the direct link given below after release. Now the latest news is that the admit card for MTS exam had been released by rajpostexam.com website on 29 September 2015.
Rajasthan Post Office Multasking Staff Hall Ticket 2015
The written exam for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Multasking Staff (MTS) consists of Objective type questions. The question paper will be consist total 100 question each question carry 1 marks, the total marks of examination will be 100. Time given to the candidate to complete the paper is 2 hours and there is no negative marking. The exam paper consists of 4 sections: General knowledge, Mathematics, English and Regional language
rajasthan post office syllabus 2015
- General Knowledge: This section includes question from Culture & Sports, General Politics & Constitution of India, Current Affairs and Reasoning & Analytical ability, Geography, Indian History, Freedom Struggle, Economics, General Science.
- Mathematics: This section includes question from Number systems, Computation of whole numbers, Decimals & fractions, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentage, Simple Interest, Average, Discount, Partnership, Time & work, Time & Distance, Use of Tables & Graphs, and Menstruation etc.
- English: This section includes question from Vocabulary, Sentence structure, Proverbs, Phrases, Articles, Questions from a small passage, Prepositions, conjunctions, Tenses, Verbs, Synonyms and Antonyms etc.
- Regional language Hindi: This section includes question from Mishr & Sanyukt Vakya, Shabd Pad, Kriya Bhed, Vakyo ka Rupantaran, Ashudh Vakya Shodhan, Swar Sandhi, Alankar, Samas, Muhavare & Lokoktiyan, Apathit Gadyansh.
Rajasthan Post Office MTS GDS Cutoff Marks
The Cut off marks to be obtained in each part of the test is prescribed is mentioned below:
- Unreserved – 40% marks i.e. minimum 10 marks in each part and 40 %.
- OBC– 37% marks i.e. minimum 9 marks in each part and 37%.
- SC/ST– 33% marks i.e. minimum 8 marks in each part and 33%.
Rajasthan Post Office MTS GDS Exam Result 2015
Rajasthan Postal Circle will announce Result of recent recruitment Examination of GDS and MTS vacancies. Department of Rajasthan Postal Circle had decided to declare result along with Cut off Marks after some days of the completion of exam so candidates who has applied for the examination soon able to check their written test performance through official website which is rajpostexam.com.
Official Website : www.rajpostexam.com