Power Finance Corporation Limited Admit Card 2016 for the 60 UVA Consultant Posts available at the official website www.pfcindia.com
PFC Admit Card 2016
Power Finance Corporation Limited commonly known as PFC has released an advertisement regarding PFC Recruitment 2016 for the post of Consultant (Urban Vidyut Abhiyanta) UVA. Applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria have successfully applied online by visiting the official website mentioned below. Now they all are looking for their admit card 2016. All the aspirants are hereby informed that the admit card for the PFC will soon be available at the official website or they are suggested to bookmark this page to known all the latest updates related to the PFC Hall Ticket 2016.
Power Finance Corporation (PFC) is an institute which provides financial support to the Indian Power Sector. The institute is completely owned by the Indian Government. PFC was well established in the year 1986. Presently, PFC is ISO 9001:2000 certified company. Its chief function is to arrange financial needs for any project in the country.
PFC Jobs Details:
Name of the Organization: Power Finance Corporation
Total No. of the post: 04 posts
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Manager (PR): 01 Post
- Assistant Manager: 01 Post
- Senior Manager: 01 Post
- Officer: 01 Post
Job Category: Central Government
Application Mode: Online
Educational Qualification: Aspirants should possess B.E/ B.Tech (CS/ IT) and MBA (Power Management) for S.No-1, B.E/ B.Tech (Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics and Communication) for S.No-2 & 4, PG Degree/ Diploma of two years duration in public relations/ Mass Communication/ Journalism for S.No-3.
Selection Process: Applicants who are willing to apply for this PFC Limited Recruitment 2016 will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test or computer based test.
Pay Scale: Applicants who will be selected will get a pay scale of Rs. 55,000/- or Rs. 62,000/- as per the qualification experience.
Application Fee: Aspirants who wish to apply for PFC Recruitment 2016 have to pay Rs. 500/- in cash at any SBI branch along with bank copy of Challan form on any day after the generation of Challan form.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit of the applicants should be 41 years for S.No-3, 33 years for S.No-2, 32 years for S.No-1 & 30 years for S.No-4. Age relaxation is 05 years and applicable for SC & ST category aspirants, 03 years for OBC-NCL applicants, ten years for PWD from UR category, 13 years for PWD from OBC-NCL and 15 years for PWD from SC/ ST category applicants.
Power Finance Corporation Limited Hall Ticket 2016
The admit card will soon be released by the officials at the official website. All the aspirants are suggested to download the admit card and carry it to the examination center at the time of exam as no applicant will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the call letter 2016. It is the necessary document to be carried at the time of the exam. All the information related to the examination center, time of the exam, etc. will be available at the admit card itself.
How to download the PFC Admit Card 2016?
Applicants can obtain their hall ticket by selecting their area identified from under talked about record then follow the simple steps given.
- Now press on the PFC Advisor Admit Card 2016.
- You must enter some information related to your Software Quantity and so forth.
- Hit on the submit option after submitting all the details.
- Now your hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on ‘Save’ button to download the admit card 2016 and take a printout of it to get Exhausting Copy.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 22nd June 2016
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 11th July 2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 13th July 2016
- Last date for receipt of Hard Copy of Application: 15th July 2016
- Last Date to Send Hard Copy of Application in Remote Areas: 22nd July 2016
- Release Date of Admit Card: Available Soon
- Date of the Exam: Available Shortly