ONGC Admit Card 2016 Download Graduate Trainee Hall Ticket at the official website www.ongcindia.com
ONGC Admit Card 2016 for Graduate Trainee
- 1 ONGC Admit Card 2016 for Graduate Trainee
- 2 About ONGC
- 3 ONGC Hall Ticket 2016 Details:
- 4 ongc graduate trainee syllabus and exam pattern 2016
- 5 ongc gate 2016 syllabus
- 6 ongc graduate trainee exam date 2016
- 7 How to download the ONGC Admit Card Online?
- 8 Important Date:
- 9 Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is going to release the hall ticket for the selection process of 417 number of posts available for Graduate Trainee in Engineering and Geo Sciences posts. Earlier, the Corporation released the employment notification as per the advertisement no.: 5/ 2016 (R & P) and now the aspirants are looking to access ONGC Graduate Trainee Hall Ticket 2016 which will be made available on the official website: www.ongcindia.com.
The ONGC is also called as Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited and is headquartered in Dehradun, India. It is an Indian multinational oil and gas corporation. A Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of the Government of India, it is under the administrative control of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, India. ONGC is one of the India’s biggest oil and gas analysis and production corporation among the other corporation. The ONGC production is around 69% of India’s total crude oil, which establishes around 30% of the total demand of the country and is around 62% of its natural gas. Every year a large number of applicants apply for this recruitment and this year we the results are same.
ONGC Hall Ticket 2016 Details:
- Name of the Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Total No. of Vacancies:417 Vacancies
- Name of the Posts: Graduate Trainee Engineering, Geo-Sciences
- Job Location: Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- Official Website:ongcindia.com
ongc graduate trainee syllabus and exam pattern 2016
The ONGC Graduate Trainee Examination will be organized in three parts: General Awareness, Concerned Subjects which are Specific to your Qualification (ME, EE, IE, ECE, CE, CH) and Aptitude Test. The written exam (GATE) will be organized for 60 marks and the qualified aspirants will progress to the next round of interview. The Department will shortlist the aspirants based on GATE 2016 score card. It is very necessary for the applicants to do the preparation well according to the proper examination pattern and syllabus. Here for your benefits, we are giving the brief overview of the syllabus of GATE.
ongc gate 2016 syllabus
- General Awareness:Current affairs, General knowledge, National and international news, Current issue, Important date, Current Politics issue.
- Aptitude Test:Logical Reasoning, Reading comprehension, Verbal and Non-verbal, Numerical ability, DI (Data Interpretation).
ongc graduate trainee exam date 2016
We suggest each of the applicants who have applied in this recruitment process to keep some endurance for the next few days. ONGC will soon issue the release of hall ticket on the official website provided below and we will also give the direct download link on our web page. If any aspirant is not ready to get their admit card from the web or facing any issue towards it, then you can send your query to us by commenting in the comment box provided below.
How to download the ONGC Admit Card Online?
- Applicants can download their Admit Card by visting the official website that is www.ongcindia.com
- You will see the related notification in the “What’s New” section.
- Follow the direct link to download the admit card and enter all the necessary information which are asked such as Roll number and DOB Etc.
- Submit the information and your hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- You can save it or take the print out of it for future use and also to carry it to the exam centre at the time of exam.
- The starting date of online registration: 28th July 2016
- The Last Date of online registration: 10th August 2016
- Duration for uploading document scanned copies and Downloading Interview Call Letter: 20th to 27th August 2016 (Expected).
- Date of Interview: September-October 2016 (Expected)