MPSC Agriculture Services Admit Card 2017 Download Maharashtra Agriculture Service Hall Ticket and Exam Date available at www.mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Agriculture Service Admit Card 2017
- 1 MPSC Agriculture Service Admit Card 2017
- 2 MPSC Agriculture Service Hall Ticket 2017
- 3 www.mpsc.gov.in Agriculture Service Officer Admit Card
- 4 MPSC Agriculture Service Prelims Admit Card 2017
- 5 MPSC Agriculture Service Prelims Exam 2017
- 6 Steps to Download Maharashtra PSC Agriculture Service Hall Ticket 2017
- 7 Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission will be going to upload the admit card document for all the eligible candidates online on its official website, as the admit card document is required by the candidate to appear for the competitive test which is conducted by the MPSC authorities to recruit candidates for the post of Agriculture Service and Officer. To select the candidate, the authority will conduct the written test that is preliminary test and main exam and the shortlisted candidate will be going to appear for the interview round. The candidate can download his or her hall ticket available on its official website www.mpsc.gov.in. To get more details including the application form submission dates, admit card release dates, as well as exam dates you have to scroll down the page.
MPSC Agriculture Service Hall Ticket 2017
Earlier, the authorities had announced the job vacancies for the MPSC Agriculture Services and Agriculture Officers position to select 79 candidates. The notification for the same is available online from where you can get the details. For 79 vacancies, the authority is planning to recruit the eligible candidates, the competition is very intense and to select the candidate he or she has to appear for the preliminary exam, main exam, and in interview. In order to appear for the exam, you must have the admit card or hall ticket document required to attend the test.
www.mpsc.gov.in Agriculture Service Officer Admit Card
|Name of the organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||MPSC Agriculture Services Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Agriculture Service and Officer|
|Number of vacancies||79 Posts|
|Hall Ticket for Preliminary Exam||17th July 2017|
|Date for Preliminary exam||30th July 2017|
|Admit Card for Main Exam||Available Soon|
|Date of main exam||17th December 2017|
|Category||Admit Card/Call Letter/Hall ticket|
MPSC Agriculture Service Prelims Admit Card 2017
The authority has decided to conduct the preliminary exam for the post of Agriculture Service and Officer on 30th July 2017 at its various affiliated centers. The shortlisted candidates will be going to appear for the main exam which will conduct soon after the preliminary exam. Candidate who is shortlisted from both the exams will be going to appear for the interview round. On the basis of the candidate’s score in all the exams the authority will decide about the candidate’s selection. To appear for the exam, one has to download the admit card and carry the hall ticket along with him at the time of the exam. Along with Hall Ticket, the candidate must carry the identity proof also including Driving License, Aadhar Card, and other documents.
MPSC Agriculture Service Prelims Exam 2017
This is to inform you that the authority will be going to conduct the preliminary exam on 30th July 2017. To prepare well for the exam, you have to check the sample papers as well as the practice papers and try to solve the test papers to build your confidence. To appear in the exam, the candidate must have the admit card document which he or she can download it from its official website and has to carry the admit card at the exam center. This is to inform that the candidate must arrive at their exam center one hour before the exam starts. The main exam will be going to conduct after the result declaration of the preliminary exam.
Steps to Download Maharashtra PSC Agriculture Service Hall Ticket 2017
- Open the official website of MPSC that is www.mpsc.gov.in.
- On its homepage you will find the number of links and you have to search for the Admit Card download link.
- After finding out the link, click on the link.
- After clicking on the link, you will find the new redirected page where you have to mention few details including the application number and date of birth.
- Submit the details by clicking on the download icon.
- You will then get Call Letter page in the PDF format.
- Download the page and take the print out of the page which you can use in future.