Konkan Railway Admit card 2016, Download KRCL Assistant Loco Pilot Exam Hall Ticket available at the official website www.konkanrailway.in
Konkan Railway Admit card 2016
After making the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot, the Konkan Railway Corporation Limited has recently announced the release of the admit card of the exam for the same post. The application process was started on 1st September 2016 and the process is still going on. The last date for registering for the given post is 29th of September. The candidates who still have not filled the form must register before the last date. It is a tough competition as there are only 57 vacancies and a large number of applications are being registered for the post. The best candidates will definitely get the job. Applicants can get full details of the vacancies from the information given below.
The Konkan Railway came to be established on the 50th anniversary of the nation’s independence. Before that, it is believed that there was some link that was missing between Mumbai and Mangalore which are considered as India’s Commercial Capital. The Konkan Railway has established that link. The mission of the Konkan Railway is to develop safe, reasonable eco-friendly and cost-effective transport infrastructure and services. It believes in “total Customer Satisfaction” and safe, comfortable and punctual transport provision to the passengers at the same time focuses on the maximization of the government’s revenue.
www.konkanrailway.in Admit Card 2016
All the details of the Konkan Railway Vacancies for the available post of Assistant Loco Pilot are mentioned below. For more details, candidates must check the official site of Konkan Railway.
- Name of the Company Conducting the Recruitment: KRCL or Konkan Railway Corporation Limited
- Type of Notification: KRCL Assistant Loco Pilot Admit card 2016
- Available Post’s Name: Assistant Loco Pilot
- Number of Vacancies: 57 Posts
- Type of the Job: Government Job
- Name of the Department: Railway Department
- Work Location: Konkan Region
- Application Fee: Please check the authorized advertisement
- Age Limitation: the applicant must be between the ages 18 to 30.
- Education Needed: Minimum matriculation with ITI Degree is needed.
- Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected as per the performance in the written test as well as the medical test.
- Pay Scale: 5200 to Rs.20200/- with a grade pay of Rs.1900/- per month
- Official URL: www.konkanrailway.in
Konkan Railway Exam date 2016
- Releasing Date of the Recruitment Notification: 1st of September 2016
- Last Date of the Application process: 29th of September 2016
- Examination Date: will be updated shortly
- Admit Card will Release on: soon Available
How to Download KRCL Exam Admit card 2016?
Candidates who have applied for the application for the KRCL assistant loco-Pilot post and also who are going to apply for the same will have to download their admit cards for the respective exam from the authorized site of the Konkan Railway Corporation Limited. Candidates may follow the below-provided steps to download their admit cards.
- Go to the official URL www.konkanrailway.in
- From here, search the related admit card link and click on it.
- Now, enter the registration number/date of birth and then submit it.
- You admit card will open before you.
- Download the admit card and keep a print-out of it.
Konkan Railway Call Letter 2016
The KRCL 2016 Call Letter will be uploaded soon the site assigned to it. The admit card has to be preserved till the end of the process as it contains all the important information that is necessary for the examination. It will contain the center name, center code, examination date/time and pattern, roll number and application number. It is must carry the admit card in the examination hall without which the applicants will not be allowed to write the exam. For more updates please keep visiting the jaggy site.
Official website: www.konkanrailway.in