Latest Update(29th July 2016): Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) Admit Card 2016 available at the official website www.kmatindia.com
Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association is going to conduct the examination of Karnataka Management Aptitude Test. Collect the KMAT 2016 Admit Card before the date of examination. This examination will be conducted for the MBA, MCA and PGDM Entrance, candidates those who are interested and want to take admission in these courses can appear in the examination.
Karnataka MAT Admit Card 2016
Aspirants had successfully filled their online application form of KMAT, now they all are eagerly waiting for the hall ticket to attend the entrance examination, this entrance examination is only for the MBA MCA PGDM admissions. And the selection procedure is based on the rank which scored by the candidates in the entrance examination.
This state level entrance examination is conducted by the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association every year for the admission in the postgraduate management programs in private and regular colleges of Karnataka State.
KMAT Hall Ticket 2016
According to the management department notice, the KMAT Admit card 2016 has been published now, and the hall ticket for the posts are available on the official website. So the candidates are suggested to bookmark this article or the web page to get more updates related to the examinations. Aspirants are also advised to visit the official site daily to get the more information regarding the exams.
Candidates don’t forget to bring the Admit Card along, if they do not bring the call letters the members of the faculty will not allow you to sit in the examination hall or not give the permission to give the entrance examination, so it’s better for you must carry your respective call letter as per the norms of the department.
KMAT Karnataka Admit Card 2016 Details:
The applicants must verify these details before downloading the Hall Ticket. In case, any discrepancy is noticed, the same must be brought to the notification of the examination officials immediately for correction. It will furnish the details of the applicants such as, the name, photograph and signature of the applicant, roll number, the examination date and time, reporting time at the exam centre, complete details of the examination centre and other brief instructions for the applicants.
kmatindia.com details 2016
- Organization Name: Karnataka Private post-graduate Colleges Association
- Details Related To: MBA MCA PGDM entrance admit card 2016
- Date of the Examination: 24th July 2016
- Examination Name: Karnataka Management Aptitude Test
- Date of the Examination: Available
How to download the KMAT Admit Card 2016?
The steps listed below must be followed by the applicants for downloading the Admit Card:
- Click on the direct link mentioned above or visit the official website of KMAT i.e. www.kmatindia.com
- After clicking, fill in the required information such as registered email ID and password for the purpose of logging in. On entering all the details correctly, the candidate’s profile page will be displayed.
- Now look for the direct link to download the admit card of KMAT 2016 there and click on the same.
- The Call Letter will be downloaded to the computer by clicking on the respective download link.
- Now open the downloaded admit card file in a pdf reader and press the print command to generate its printout. Carry this printout hardcopy along with the ID proof to the examination centre for seeking the entry.
KMAT 2016 Admit Card – Important Points
- Admit Card will not be sent through post or email under any circumstances. The applicants must download the admit card through online mode only.
- The applicants must make sure that the hall ticket contains a recent passport size photograph on it.
- Candidates are suggested to retain the admit card carefully as it will be required at various stages during admission.