Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2017 for Pre-Exam Dates, Syllabus available at www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2017
- 1 Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2017
- 2 Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Pre Exam 2017
- 3 www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in Pre Exam Admit Card 2017
- 4 Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Main Exam 2017
- 5 Karnataka High Court Exam 2017
- 6 Steps to Download Karnataka High Court Call Letter 2017
- 7 Official Website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
The Karnataka High Court has recently uploaded the Civil Judge Pre Exam Admit Card on its official website. Candidate can either download or he or she can take the hard copy of it which he or she can use at the time of the examination. Candidates who had applied for this vacancy can check the Pre exam dates, and can download the admit card available online. The High Court of Karnataka will be going to conduct the preliminary written examination on 4th May 2017 at its various centers. Candidate can check the details available on its official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Pre Exam 2017
The authority will be going to conduct the preliminary examination for Karnataka High court Civil Judge on 4th May 2017 at its various affiliated centers. Candidates who had applied for this competitive examination can check and download their respective admit cards for the written examination. This preliminary examination consists the Objective Type Questions in the paper with 100 marks. Candidate can also get the information regarding the syllabus and date sheet of the examination. The paper of the Civil Judge Pre exam consists of three parts that are Part A, Part B, and Part C where in Part C there will be General Knowledge Questions which has reasoning and mental ability questions.
www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in Pre Exam Admit Card 2017
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka High Court|
|Name of the Examination||Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Pre Exam 2017|
|Type of the Examination||Entrance Exam|
|Examination Date||4th May 2017|
|Name of the Post||Civil Judge|
|Number of the posts||167 Posts|
|Category||Admit Card/ Hall ticket|
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Main Exam 2017
The selection of the candidate will be based on the candidate’s performance in the Prelims, Main, and in the Interview round. Hence you can download the admit card for the examination via an online process. The Karnataka High Court has released the job notification to fill the vacant posts of civil judge and has invited applications of the candidates to fulfill the vacant position of 167 vacancies for the Civil Post. After the completion of the Preliminary examination, the authorities will be going to conduct the Main Examination and the date of the Main Examination is yet not known but we will soon update you the dates here. The call letter of the Pre Exam consists various details including the Name of the candidate, registration number, photo, address, exam dates, and other details.
Karnataka High Court Exam 2017
Candidates who qualify the preliminary examination will be automatically eligible to appear for the main examination. If the candidate is looking for the syllabus then he or she can take the syllabus available on its official website. The paper which the candidate gets comprises of various subjects including the General Knowledge, Law 1 and Law 2 subjects where each subject carries 100 marks.
Steps to Download Karnataka High Court Call Letter 2017
- Candidate has to navigate the official website of Karnataka High Court that is karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- There the candidate has to check the call letter link.
- Press the link and try to open it.
- Enter the details whichever asked including the Name of the Candidate, registration number and other details.
- As soon as you click on the submit button, you will find the admit card in front of the screen,
- Check the details mentioned on the admit card and download it.
- Candidate can also take the hard copy of the admit card which he or she can use at the time of the examination.