IOCL Mathura Admit Card 2016-17 for 307 Apprentice Jobs Available at the official website www.iocl.com
IOCL Mathura JE Assistant IV Admit Card 2016-17:
- 1 IOCL Mathura JE Assistant IV Admit Card 2016-17:
- 2 IOCL Mathura refinery non-executive hall ticket 2016-17:
- 3 IOCL Mathura admit card 2016-17 Details:
- 5 IOCL Mathura admit card download 2016:
- 7 IOCL Mathura admit card 2017 Important Dates:
- 8 How to download the IOCL Mathura Junior Engineer Admit Card 2016-17?
- 9 Official website: www.iocl.com
The Indian Oil Corporation also known as the IOCL has invited the applications from the deserving and willing candidates for the posts of junior engineer assistant IV and apprentice posts in the IOCL Mathura refinery. Now the successfully applied candidates are looking for the IOCL Mathura refinery admit card 2016-17 that has been released on the official website of IOCL. All the eligible and willing applicants should read this article for the details of the IOCL Mathura admit card 2016-17. The candidates can get the details regarding the date of the exam, venue of the exam, time of the exam, candidates name and roll number, etc. of IOCL Mathura refinery admit card 2016-17.
The IOCL Mathura Apprentice hall ticket 2016-17 is also released for the recruitment. This IOCL refinery hall ticket 2016-17 issued is for 46 trade Apprentices & Technician Apprentices jobs in IOCL. All the wiling applicants should download the admit card and carry it to the exam centre at the time of the exam.
IOCL Mathura refinery non-executive hall ticket 2016-17:
The applicants should download the IOCL Mathura admit card 2016 from the official website of the IOCL which is given here for the applicants. The details of the IOCL Mathura admit card 2016-17 are described in detail. The applicants should read the complete article for all the details of the IOCL call letter 2016-17.
IOCL Mathura admit card 2016-17 Details:
The jobs details of the IOCL Mathura refinery junior engineer jobs 2016-17 is given here.
- Total no. of vacancies:100
- Name of the Posts:Junior engineer Assistant – IV
- For Production – 34
- For Electrical – 22
- For Mechanical – 17
- For Fire & Safety – 06
- For Instrumentation Maintenance – 11
- Total No. of Posts:46 jobs
For IOCL Mathura apprentice jobs 2016-17:
- For Trade Apprentice – 21 posts.
- For Technician Apprentice – 25 posts.
IOCL Mathura admit card download 2016:
The required eligibility criteria for the IOCL Mathura JE recruitment 2016-17 are given here.
The candidate should have at least 3 years full time diploma in the relevant branch of engineering or should have done graduation in math, chemistry, and physics from a renowned and recognized university.
- For the post of Trade Apprentice : The applicant should have 3 years full-time graduation along with two-year ITI (Fitter) course for t he IOCL apprentice recruitment 2016-17.
- For the post of Technician Apprentice: Minimum 03 years full-time Diploma is required by the candidate.
The applicant should be between 18-24 years (On 30 September 2016) for the given post.
- By the Written test
- Physical test will be taken
IOCL Mathura admit card 2017 Important Dates:
For the IOCL Mathura junior engineer admit card 2016-17:
- The Online Application process starting date: 30th September 2016
- The Online Application closing date: 22nd October 2016
- The last date of receiving online application: 22nd October 2016
For IOCL Mathura Apprentice admit card 2016-17:
- The starting date to apply online: 24thSeptember 2016.
- The last date for applying online: 15th October 2016.
- The last date for Printout Receipt of form: 31st October 2016.
- The expected date for written test: 20th November 2016.
- Expected dates of the interview: 21st November 2016 to 25th November 2016.
How to download the IOCL Mathura Junior Engineer Admit Card 2016-17?
- Click on the official website of IOCL
- Click on the relevant link to download the admit card 2016.
- Fill all the details required and submit it
- Within few seconds, your admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Take a print out of it to carry it at the time of the exam.