Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Admit Card 2016 Available for 02/2016 Batch at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in:
- 1 Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Admit Card 2016 Download
- 2 Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 02/2016 Exam Date
- 3 indian coast guard call letter 02/2016 batch
- 4 indian coast guard download admit card 2016
- 5 www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in admit card download
- 6 Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Selection Process 2016
- 7 Official Website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Indian Coast Guard is all set to release Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Admit Card 2016 for 02/2016 Batch. Indian Coast Guard released a notification in their official website for the recruitment of Navik GD in Indian Coast Guard. Many interested and eligible candidates applied for the post after seeing the notification. Indian Coast Guard is going to conduct Navik GD 02/2016 Batch Exam in the month of March.
So the candidates who applied for the above mentioned job post and waiting for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2016, they can download their Hall Tiket for 02/2016 batch from the official website of Indian Coast Guard: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 19th February 2016. Indian Coast Guard will upload Admit Card of Navik GD Exam 2016 in their official website on 19th February 2016. Candidate should download Call Letter till 28th February 2016.
indian coast guard call letter 02/2016 batch
The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) protects India’s maritime interests and enforces maritime law, with jurisdiction over the territorial waters of India, including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone. The Indian Coast Guard was formally established on 18th of August 1978 by the Coast Guard Act, 1978 of the Parliament of India as an independent Armed Force of India. It operates under the Ministry of Defense. The Coast Guard works in close cooperation with the Indian Navy, The Department of Fisheries, The Department of Revenue (Customs and the Central and State police forces.
indian coast guard download admit card 2016
Indian Coast Guard will conduct a written exam for the recruitment of Navik (GD) – 02/2016 Batch for 10+2 Entry Level. Candidates are informed that written exam will be conducting all over India on various dates at various centers. Candidates are now able to download Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Exam Admit Card 2016 as exam is going to happen in the month of March. Candidates are here strictly inform that they must carry their Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Exam Admit Card 2016 at the examination day as it proves as a mandatory document without which candidate will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
Latest Update (20-02-2016): Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Admit Card 2016 has been released now you can download you hall ticket. Best of Luck !!
www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in admit card download
- Name of the department: Indian Coast Guard
- Name of the post: Navik GD
- Number of post: various
- Exam date: announce soon
- Admit Card Status: 19th February 2016 to 28th February 2016
- Exam type: Multiple choice
- Exam topics: Maths, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English, general knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude and reasoning.
- Result publication date: Will be announced soon
- Further selection process: Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Medical Examinations and Interview
- Website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Fitness in the Medical Examinations.
The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English). The written tests will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects such as Maths, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English up to 12th standard, general knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude and reasoning etc. The candidates are required to pass in all the tests. Those who qualify written tests will undergo Physical Fitness Test.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
The Physical Fitness Test will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. Candidates who qualify the Physical Fitness Test will only be required to undergo initial recruitment medical examination at the respective recruitment centres or any other place as decided by the Indian Coast Guard. Based on the performance in the written examination, candidates will be shortlisted for medical examination in a ratio as may be decided by the Indian Coast Guard. The select list will be prepared from the candidates who qualify in all the tests depending upon the available vacancies.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 6 minutes 30 seconds.
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
The applicants who would clear the above all test will finally appear in the interview round and after qualifying it, got selected for the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2016.