Haryana PSC Assistant professor Admit card 2017, Download HPSC Call Letter available at www.hpsc.gov.in
HPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017:
- 1 HPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017:
- 2 Haryana PSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket:
- 3 www.hpsc.gov.in Assistant Professor Admit Card:
- 4 HPSC Assistant Professor Call Letter:
- 5 Haryana PSC Assistant Professor Exam Schedule:
- 6 HPSC Assistant Professor Exam key dates:
- 7 Process to download HPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card:
- 8 HPSC Assistant Professor Exam Result 2017:
The Haryana Public Service Commission which is also called as HPSC had invited the application from the applicants who wanted to apply for the post of Assistant Professor. The HPSC was seeking applications from the aspirants who have the required educational qualification to apply for the given vacancies. There are 1647 jobs approximately. The deadline to apply online is over. The procedure of registration is over now and the applicants are very desperate to get the hall ticket for the written test. The applicants will be issued the HPSC Assistant Professor exam admit card 2017 , which will be made available as soon The hall tickets will be available just a few days before the written exam. The applicants can visit the official website of the department which is www.hpsc.gov.in.
Haryana PSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket:
The Haryana Public Service Commission is the recruiting authority which is going to select the applicants for the post of Assistant Professor in the various government colleges of the state of Haryana. There are positions for the different subjects like Hindi, Psychology, and Mathematics etc. The date of the exam is already scheduled and the candidates should take out the admit card for the exam soon.
www.hpsc.gov.in Assistant Professor Admit Card:
The necessary details of the Haryana PSC Assistant Professor admit card 2017 is given here and the applicants should visit the official website of the HPSC department which is www.hpsc.gov.in for the further updates.
- Name of the department: Haryana Public Service Commission
- Name of the post: Assistant Professor
- Total number of posts: 1647 vacancies
- Last date of registration: already over
- Date of the exam: 25th February and 5th March 2017
- Date of release of the admit card: released soon
HPSC Assistant Professor Call Letter:
All the candidates are well aware of the fact that the hall ticket or the admit card is the important document to appear for the written test. The candidates should have clear print out of the HPSC assistant professor exam hall ticket, when they appear for the exam. The candidates will be allowed to enter the venue only if they have the valid call letter for the written exam. The candidates are therefore requested to keep visiting our web page regularly and remain updated about the exam for the post of assistant Professor.
Haryana PSC Assistant Professor Exam Schedule:
The applicants should check the schedule of the written exam. The exam for the subjects History, Psychology and Mathematics will be organized on 5th March 2017 and the exam time will be in the morning session. The Exam for Geography subject will be conducted on 5th March 2017 and the exam will be held in the afternoon session. The Exam for the Hindi subject will be conducted on 26th February 2017 in the morning session. The applicants should check the exact time from the official website.
HPSC Assistant Professor Exam key dates:
The important dates for the issue of the HPSC Assistant Professor exam call letter 2017 are given below and the applicants can get all the updates from the website of the HPSC department.
- The date of the written exam: 26th February 2017 and 5th March 2017
- Date of release of admit card: available now
- Date of declaration of result: declared soon
Process to download HPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card:
Applicants should read this complete article and important steps to download the HPSC Assistant Professor hall ticket 2017 are given here and applicants can follow the easy steps as it is and get the call letter for the written exam as they are available on the official website of the HPSC department.
- The applicants should go to the website of HPSC
- Candidates should open the link for admit card
- Then the applicants should enter login details at the specific place
- The admit card will appear on the computer screen
- Then take the clear print out of the HPSC Assistant Professor Exam admit card.
HPSC Assistant Professor Exam Result 2017:
The HPSC Assistant Professor exam result 2017 will be declared by the officials only when the complete evaluation of the solution papers are done and then the selected applicants will be called for the next level of the selection procedure. The selected aspirants will be called for the interview round also and then the final merit list of the candidates will be released.
Official Website: www.hpsc.gov.in