Latest Update(18th August 2016) : Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2016 available online at the official site www.hssc.gov.in
Haryana Police Admit Card
After waiting for long, time has come for the aspirants of the Haryana Police Constable Exam to direct their preparations towards a specific deadline. Yes, the dates are here. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced the dates for examination and admit card. Very Soon the Admits Cards will be uploaded on the official website of Haryana SSC i.e. www.hssc.gov.in from where candidates who have applied for the Haryana Police Constable post can download their Admit Cards and get the information regarding their centers.
The candidates who have applied for the Haryana Police Constable exam conducted by HSSC will be able to download the Admit Card from 18th of August, 2016 according to the HSSC Notification.
Admit Card for Haryana Police Constable 2016
Applicants appearing for the Haryana Police Constable Exam 2016 who have duly submitted their application forms are advised to download their Admit Cards at their earliest possible to avoid any risks and last moment tensions. The Hall Tickets can be downloaded from the HSSC’s Website www.hssc.gov.in from 18th Aug. 2016 onwards. Candidates are suggested to recheck the eligibility for the examination so that there remain no possible confusions, later on, if any.
Admit Card is an important document issued by the examination commission for the verification of the examinee and his/her authenticity. Do not forget to carry your Admit Card with yourself in the examination hall. Candidates are also supposed to carry their ID proof and a recent passport size photo along with them for the process of identification and verification. Candidates must take at least two copies of admit card along with them.
Haryana Police Constable Call Letter
The examination date has already been declared by the Haryana Service Selection Commission, and it is supposed to be held on 28th August, 2016. The Admit Card/ Call Letter consists of almost all information regarding the examination, exam date, time, address of the center, roll number, center number, general rules and regulations, etc. Do go through the call letter at least twice and keep all the requirements along with you as mentioned in the general rules provided and also get the idea of your respective centers so that you can reach on time for the examination.
Do not forget to keep the hardcopy of the Admit Card. Candidates are supposed to reach the examination center at least one hour before the commencement of the examination and get done with the checking of seat allotment in their respective examination halls. Please avoid carrying anything extra and any means of cheating which would cancel the registration of the candidate or disqualify him/her and may also lead to any serious legal action against him/her.
www.hssc.gov.in Admit Card 2016
- Department’s Name: Haryana Police Department
- Conductors of the Examination: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- Post : Police Constable
- Job Type: Government
- Job Notification: Admit Card available from 18.08.2016
- Location: Haryana State
- Admit Card Release Date: 18th August, 2016
- Examination’s Tentative Date: 28th August, 2016
- Declaration Date of Results: shortly notified by HSSC
- Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Download the Admit Card for Haryana Police Constable 2016
- Log on to the official portal HSSC, www.hssc.gov.in. Make sure you are having your application or registration number while downloading your admit card.
- Click on the Result Button found on the top of the page.
- Click on the link of the desired admit card, and follow the procedure. Give all the information needed.
- Once you fill all the required details, just click on submit and download your admit card. Do not forget to get at least two print outs.
Official website: www.hssc.gov.in