Latest Update (15th October 2016) : Gujarat Police Constable Admit Card 2016 available at the official website www.police.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Police Admit Card For Constable Posts Wiil Be Released Very soon. Visit jaggy.in
Gujarat Police Constable Admit Card 2016
- 1 Gujarat Police Constable Admit Card 2016
- 2 Gujarat Police Hall Ticket 2016
- 3 Gujarat Police Constable 2016
- 4 police.gujarat.gov.in exam date 2016
- 5 Gujarat Police Call Letter 2016
- 6 police.gujarat.gov.in details 2016
- 7 Gujarat Police 2016
- 8 How to download the Gujarat Police Admit Card 2016?
- 9 Official Website: www.police.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Police Recruitment Board has successfully arranged the registration process to fill up 17532 number of vacancies for the post of Jail Sipahi, Constable, and more other jobs. Now, the department will soon be going to release the Gujarat Police Constable Hall Ticket 2016 at the official website given below. A large number of applicants had applied for this recruitment notification, and now they all are looking for the Gujarat Police Constable Admit Card 2016.
Gujarat Police Hall Ticket 2016
There are so many eligible applicants who are interested and wants to grab this great chance and have submitted their online application form before the last date which is 30th July 2016. After this, all the candidates start their preparation for getting highest marks in the written examination because the competition between candidates is very high. Here, at the end of this web page, we have provided some simple steps to download the Gujarat Police Admit Card 2016.
Gujarat Police Constable 2016
Through the admit card examiner will verify the right candidate for this recruitment exam because this text contains all the information like name of the applicant, father’s name, date of birth, center name, examination code, and photograph, etc. This department has released many vacancies time to time for recruiting the talented applicants for various jobs in the department of police.
police.gujarat.gov.in exam date 2016
The officials did not release the date of the examination till now but it is known that the officials shall disclose it soon, so all the candidates are suggested, to know any alert or notification about Gujarat Police Bharti Constable Admit Card 2016 keep checking the main official website time to time and to start preparation for the examination.
The selection of the applicants will be based on the following stages:
- Written test
- PET(Physical Endurance Test)
- Medical Examination
- Personal Interview
The candidates have to be selected in all the rounds, only after qualifying in one stage the aspirants will be able to go to the next level.
Gujarat Police Call Letter 2016
All the applicants need to download their Gujarat Police Constable, Jail Sipahi Call Letter 2016 to take this recruitment examination. Without the hall ticket, no applicant is allowed to take part in the examination as it is the important document required at the time of the exam. So, all the applicants are suggested to collect their Admit Card 2016 as soon as possible by using some important links given at the end of this web page.
police.gujarat.gov.in details 2016
- Name of the Department: Gujarat Police Department
- Name of the Post:Lokrakshak, Jail Sipahi, SRP Constable
- Notification About:Gujarat Police Admit Card 2016
- Date of Written Exam: Announced Shortly
- Status of Hall Ticket: Before 15 days of the examination date
Gujarat Police 2016
Applicants are suggested to carry their hall ticket to the examination hall on the date of examination. Call Letter is the very necessary document required while appearing for the exam. Because all the exam related details are mentioned in it like roll number, exam venue, the name of the applicant, etc. So, collect the hall ticket on the day of the examination.
How to download the Gujarat Police Admit Card 2016?
- First, visit the official site i.e. given below.
- Read the latest notification on the home page.
- Search the appropriate link as “Constable Admit Card” and click on it.
- Fill the required information like application number and date of birth.
- Your document will be displayed on your screen in a short interval of time.
- Finally, download it and take a hard copy for exam use.