Latest Update (11th July 2016): GPSC Medical Officer Admit Card and Interview Call Letter for 2016 available at www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat PSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2016
- 1 Gujarat PSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2016
- 2 GPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2016
- 3 www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in Admit Card 2016
- 4 Hall Ticket and Admit Card for Medical Officer Exam 2016
- 5 GPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
- 6 www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in Call Letter 2016
- 7 GPSC Medical Officer Interview Call Letter 2016
- 8 www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2016
- 9 Downloading procedure of GPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2016
- 10 GPSC Medical Officer Admit Card / Call Letter 2016
- 11 Official Website: www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in | www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
GPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2016 will be available shortly at www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. The examination for the Medical Officer is conducted by the official body of Gujarat Public service Commission. Through this written test, in 1541 vacancies, Gujarat PSC will appoint talented and eligible candidates as Medical Officer (MO). The examination taken for the post of Medical Officer will be held in two stages according to Gujarat public Service Commission.
GPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2016
At first, Candidates have to go through the written examination and qualify for the second round. Qualifying in the first round of examination is a must if the candidate wants to go for the second round. The next stage is the interview round where personal interview of the successful candidates will be taken by the officers of the GPSC. GPSC details about admit card is also there in this article.
To sit for the written examination, candidates must collect their Gujarat PSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2016 available in the official portal. Candidates have to fulfill the all the eligibility criteria fixated by Gujarat Public service Commission and after that, the hall ticket will be provided for the GPSC MO Recruitment 2016.
www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in Admit Card 2016
GPSC is a well-known recruitment board of Gujarat that functions under Gujarat Government and recruits public servants in different departments of the same. The before-mentioned government organization was established on 31st December 1954 and is also considered as one of the biggest commissions in India working for recruitment.
The commission is also responsible for conducting various recruitment examinations on a regular basis to appoint staffs on the behalf of various government departments. GPSC advice on the matters relating to the procedures of recruitment to various Civil Services of the State; and the principles to be followed for appointments, transfers and granting promotions as well.
Hall Ticket and Admit Card for Medical Officer Exam 2016
Gujarat Public Service Commission has published an advertisement notification for the employment of skilled and suitable candidate for the post of Medical Officer. This exam is commenced in the month of May to fulfill a total number of 1541 vacancies as an MO. A huge number of medical students have applied for the post of Medical Officer. After completing the application procedure successfully, all applicants are now waiting for GPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2016. Applicants should submit their registration form at first to download Medical Officer Exam 2016 Call Letter from the government web portal.
GPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
Admit card issued for the medical students applied for MO post consist roll number, their name, father’s name, class, photograph, signature and date of birth. The address of exam center, Exam Date & Time is also mentioned in the hall ticket and Admit card. Medical students appearing for the Medical Officer 2016 examinations should verify their details given in the admit card immediately. In case of any mistake is noticed, it must be notified to the controller of GPSC with immediate effect. Eligible candidates should carry their original admit card and original Photo ID proof. Failing to do so, candidates will not be considered eligible to sit for the exam.
www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in Call Letter 2016
- Name of the Government Body: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
- Vacancy for the posts of: Medical Officer (MO)
- Number of vacant posts: 1541 posts
- Advertisement Notification No.: 04/2016-17
- Tentative date of issuing Admit Card: 2-3 weeks before the commencement of MO exam
- Job Location: Gujarat
- Exam Date: Will be updated soon
- Exam Pattern: objective type MCQs
- Total marks for the written test: 200
- Total number of questions: 100
- Tenure of test: 1 hour
- Recruitment process: Personal Interview will be followed by written test
- Official site of GPSC: www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in | www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
GPSC Medical Officer Interview Call Letter 2016
Written test will be conducted by Gujarat Public service Commission for the qualified candidates who are shortlisted. Candidates with score sheet less than 10% of total marks will be rejected immediately for GPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016. Qualified candidates of written test will be called for the second round, personal interview. Gujarat PSC will inform the applicants the tentative date & time of written test and personal interview through their official portal or Email.
www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2016
In the GPSC Medical Officer test, applicants have to answer 100 objective type multiple choice questions from different medical studies such as Physiology, Anatomy, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Pathology, F.M.T, Pediatrics, Dental, Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesiology, Orthopedics, O&G.
Questionnaires were set with the question from Skin & VD, Psychiatry, Radio Diagnosis, General Surgery, Anesthesia, General Medicine, ENT, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Medicine, Ophthalmology, Radiology, Orthopedics, TB & Chest. Total time given to the candidates to answer the questionnaire is 1 hour. For each question, two marks are allotted, and negative marking is not applicable in the mentioned test of Medical Officers.
Downloading procedure of GPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2016
- At first login to the official web portal www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in | www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Search the link “GPSC Medical Officer Call Letter /Admit Card 2016″
- Click on that
- Fulfill the form with required information like application number and DOB
- Submit the form online
- Admit card will be generated online and will appear on the computer screen.
- Don’t forget to take print out of the admit card and preserve until GPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Process got over