DTE LET Kerala has released the admit card 2016 on www.tekerala.org
DTE Kerala LET Admit Card 2016
- 1 DTE Kerala LET Admit Card 2016
- 2 www.tekerala.org LET 2016
- 3 DTE Kerala LET Hall Ticket
- 4 Kerala Lateral Entry Exam Hall Ticket
- 5 Kerala LET Exam Admit Card
- 6 Kerala Lateral Entry Test Syllabus and Pattern
- 7 Kerala LET Rank Criteria
- 8 Kerala LET Exam Admit Card
- 9 How to Download DTE Kerala LET Admit Card 2016
- 10 Kerala LET Admit Card 2016
- 11 Official Website: www.tekerala.org
The Directorate of Technical Education has announced the examination date of DTE Kerala LTE. Candidates who want admission in BE/BTech after completion of their diploma have to pass this Kerala Lateral entry test. Students who had applied for this examination can directly download the DTE Kerala LET admit card 2016.
The Directorate of Technical Education has issued the admit card for all candidates who had applied for this exam. Students can get their admit card from the official website tekerala.org. All the details of DTE Kerala Latery Entry Test admit cards are given below.
www.tekerala.org LET 2016
DTE is also known as Directorate of Technical Education. IT comes under the government of Kerala. This Board conducts all the entrance exams. The Kerala Lateral entry test is organized by the Directorate of Technical Education for direct admission in BE/BTech programme. The Directorate of Technical Education has declared to conduct the Kerala Lateral Entry test on 28 May 2016.
DTE Kerala LET Hall Ticket
A large number of candidates had applied for this examination. Students who have completed their diploma course are eligible for this entrance exam. Now the Directorate of Technical Education has uploaded the DTE Kerala LET Admit card 2016 on its official website. Students who are very excited about the DTE Kerala Lateral Entry test can download their admit card from the official website tekerala.org
Kerala Lateral Entry Exam Hall Ticket
The DTE has given notification to conduct Kerala Lateral Entry test on 28th May 2916. Like every year this year also a large no. of candidates had applied for the exam. Now they are waiting for the Admit card 2016 to know the exam dates. The entrance test will include first year B.tech subjects.
Kerala LET Exam Admit Card
Question paper will be of multiple choices. For every correct answer 3 marks will be given and for every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted. The time period of the exam is 2 hours. Candidates are suggested to visit the official website tekerala.org to get latest updates.
Kerala Lateral Entry Test Syllabus and Pattern
The entrance test comprises of question from first year of BTech. The question will be asked on the following subjects.
- Electronics and Communication Engg.
- Engineering Mechanics
- IT and Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
Erasing, partial marking or overwriting will be treated as an incorrect answer. No deduction of marks will be there for unanswered questions.
Kerala LET Rank Criteria
- If there are more than one candidate on similar ranks then the candidate who score higher in Mathematics will get higher rank
- If there still exist a tie then the candidate who gets higher marks in English will be placed in higher rank
- If there is the probability of tie again then the candidate who is older will be given higher rank then the younger candidates.
Kerala LET Exam Admit Card
The DTE Kerala Lateral Entry Test admit card is a very important document and you have to carry it in the examination centre compulsory. Candidates need to go through information mentioned in the admit card. The Admit card contain details like name, exam date, roll no., venue and time. The process to download the admit card is as follows. Students first need to open the official portal www.tekerala.org.
Now you will find a link for LET exam admit card. Enter all the details like date of birth, roll no. and other details. After filling all the information Press Submit button. Now you will see a page with your admit card. Download it and take a print out of this admit card for future use. Candidate will not be allowed to give exam without admit card.
How to Download DTE Kerala LET Admit Card 2016
- Visit official website www.tekerala.org
- Search for DTE Kerala LET admit card
- Click on that link
- New window will open
- Provide all the asked details like name, registration number and certain others
- Click on submit
- Your admit card will appear on your screen
- Take the print out for the future use
- Remember admit card should be carried during the examination
Examination date: 28th May 2016